Chapter 2

DEBT PAYMENT

 

I woke up when something hot starts to fall on my body. I open my eyes in disgust and see Taecyeon pissing on me. I yell in shock and fell down from the bed. Taecyeon is laughing and then grabbed my neck.

“Let’s take a shower!”

He throwed me in the bathtub and starts to shower me with icy cold water. He is aiming the shower head in my face, so I am almost droving. He finally turned of the water and grabbed my . He squeezed it painfully only my eyes filled with tears.

“Please …. let go.”

Taecyeon laughed and drags me back in the bedroom. He tied my hands and ankles with silken rope and takes a leather crop. He hits my thighs and he leaded me out of the bedroom. I am looking around the house and look for some way how to escape. Well, there is none.

The house is huge with many expensive looking things. Marble floor, golden chandeliers and many antiquities. Also few men who are bowing to Taecyeon.

“Cook me a breakfast.”

Taecyeon pushed me to stove and opened a newspapers. I can cook only few simple meals, so I hurry to a fridge and take eggs. I take a frying pan and start to cook scrambled eggs.

“Better hurry.”

Taecyeon is really scaring me so I hurry and hurt my fingers. But I did it! I put the eggs on plate and added two toasts with butter. Taecyeon starts to eat and I am standing there and watch him with empty stomach. I am hurry but he isn’t going to feed me. Taecyeon wipes his mouth and got up. He drags me in huge living room full of luxurious furniture. He throwed me on floor and stomped on my back.

“Why should I keep you alive?”

Taecyeon is grinning and then he kicked me in balls.

“If you want to live then you need to obey to me.”

I am shaking in pain and he stepped on my . I sob loudly but know that he doesn’t care. Somewhere in the huge house is ringing a phone. Taecyeon left me alone and I slowly got up. There is no one around and I got on my feet. Now or never!

I start to run and then spotted big tall door on end of a long hallway. I am running faster when suddenly Taecyeon stepped from behind a corner. He punched me right in face and I fell down. Blood is pouring from my nose and he grabbed my hair.

“This is how are you obeying to me?”

He slapped me few times and then dragged me upstairs.

“You are nothing but a ! Your own father gave you to me!”

Taecyeon takes a long black thing from a closet and turned back to me.

“And every needs to be breed.”

With that he pushed the thing in my .