Black Wedding Dress

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was walking along with the groom to be Choi Youngjae while Mark probably at the wedding venue with Jaebum. Jinyoung and Youngjae just back from taking the wedding suit. Now, Youngjae is heading to spa for body massage and facial treatment. Jinyoung is happily joining since the bill is from Jaebum's pocket.

"Hyung, I'm so happy." Youngjae said while both of them on the massage board.

"I'm glad that Jaebum make you happy." Jinyoung could not hide his happiness for his bestfriend.

"Thank you for giving us your approval when he is concern about your feeling." Youngjae remember how his heart hurt when Jaebum was ignoring his feeling who are falling in love with Jaebum even though he showed it.

"To be honest to you, I'm 50-50 to let Jaebum go when he is the person that I can lean on anytime when i was feeling down. It's took me few days after he told me about your feeling for him and I could see his own feeling over you. I don't want to be selfish when i could see you can bring happiness in Jaebum better than anyone else. It's breaking my heart that you own the heart of two people that i love the most but after a while I just realize no one can hate you." Jinyoung is adoring Youngjae as much as Yugyeom and Bambam.

"Mark hyung could be stupid sometime, but you should know everything he did usually because of other people rather than himself." Youngjae took a little silent before continued.

“He thought that our past breakup is his responsibility that’s why when I comeback to school, he thoughts that it is a second chance for us to mend the relationship that he did not realized that you are the one he needs.” Youngjae remember Mark was suffering when Jinyoung left.

“When he knew about you approved on us, I could see the light of hope in his eyes. Jinyoung hyung you are the one in his heart and I’m happy you are together now.” Youngjae happy that Jinyoung and Mark is together in his wedding.

“Jaebum hyung is lucky to have you. I’m glad to know Mark ex-boyfriend is someone so thoughtful.” Jinyoung let a long breath of relieve.

“I always wonder about you and Jaebum hyung, don’t both of you fall in love with each other?” Youngjae and Jinyoung both now facing each other while the masseur massaging their shoulders.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“I look at him as my real brother and he protect me as his real younger brother. That’s why when Mark hurt me, he probably wanted to kill Mark and never let him touch me ever again. I’m ready to give up everything for him.” Jinyoung could do anything for Jaebum’s happiness.

“I cannot live my life without Jaebum-hyung. He is my everything.” Youngjae probably dancing in his heart right now because the smile he shows too bright for Jinyoung eyes.

“You are his sunshine and his sunrise.” Jinyoung commented and Youngjae grinned like a stupid lover.

 

 

Mark was waiting for Jaebum to give his last command to the wedding planner. Jaebum’s parent had appoint the best wedding planner and Jaebum still worried about the wedding preparation. Mark could only smile when Jaebum being perfectionist on everything. Youngjae is someone special for Mark, Youngjae already part of his life and now, Youngjae will become someone other half, it felt surreal.

“So, are yo

Please log in to read the full chapter