The Encounter

Hard to Get...

 

Your POV:

Ahhh… another typical day at Daekyung University…

Start off with English class and end up with Korean language class… I just wish the day would end already.

“Hey ~~~ ! Over here !” a voice called to me.

I looked around and finally someone wave over to me. It was Eunkyung. She’s always been the crazy, overreacting person she is. Well I’m not saying that I’m not one but she is too ! I just took my slow stroll to her and once I got to her, she started screaming at me.

“~~~~ ! GUESS WHO I SAW ! OMG HE’S SO CUTE ! I CAN’T GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD !” Eunkyung screamed.

I just gave her an “okaaay……?” look. Wow… start of first year at Daekyung University and she’s already found someone that she’s interested in. That’s a bit too soon don’t you think? But actually I am pretty curious of who she likes since… there aren’t any cute freshman guys…

“okay…. Who is this boy?” I said.

“errrrmmm… ehhh… NOT TELLING !” she gave me a big smile.

I gave her the “what-the-hell” look. *If she’s telling me that she likes someone, but not telling me who it is… then what’s the point of telling me in the first place…* I thought.

“Really, Eunkyung….?” I said. “Well whatever, I’m going to class.. Break’s over. See ya.”

I just started walking away and headed towards class. While I was walking, I kept looking around in the crowd for someone. But it wasn’t a friend. It was… a boy…. I was looking for a boy… *Why am I looking for a boy? Omg… am I desperate…? Dear lawrd I hope not…* I thought. However, my conscience didn’t help me. I continued scanning through the crowd of people rushing into the building to get to class. *calm down ~~~… don’t get caught up in this… you shouldn’t even be doing this in the first place. Just… stop…* I told myself.

…………………….

Second Break ! After the next few classes, the day would be over ! Ugh… stupid… I felt like falling asleep in all of my classes. I slowly walked down to the plaza, as usual, and met up with all my friends. Again, Eunkyung came running towards me to tell me about her “love.”

“~~~~~ !!!!” Eunkyung came running towards me and hugged me tightly.

“YAAH ! CALM DOWN WOMAN !” I yelled at her.

“Hehehe… Miahnae… its just.. I SAW HIM AGAIN ! OMG !” Eunkyung squealed. It was as if she was fangirling over one of her popstar biases or something.

I wanted to face palm my forehead or even bang it on a wall. *she can’t be serious right…? Crazy over this one guy?* I thought. Then I saw Eunkyung’s jaw drop and suddenly started smiling.

“Hello? Eunkyung?” I waved my hand in front of her face. “Yah ! Eunkyung-ah ! Earth to Eunkyung !”

“OMG !! ~~~~ !! LOOK HE’S RIGHT THERE ! OMG !” Eunkyung started shaking my shoulders.

I turned to look at where she was pointing to. He was a cute, innocent, hardworking guy. But he seemed quiet. He didn’t seem like one of those really sociable type of guys who would joke around with his guy friends or anything. He was just sitting there, concentrated on his work. His face was smooth and he seemed like an adorable sort of guy… There’s more… I just can’t really say anymore…

“Do you know his name?” I asked Eunkyung.

“NO ! YOU CRAZY !? HOW WOULD I KNOW HIS NAME !? ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE’S HOT AND CUTE AND ADORABLE !” She responded.

“Oh my god, Eunkyung…” I said.

“Whaat ?? I like him ! So what?” She stuck her tongue at me and left to go to class.

I walked out with her and kept staring at the guy to get a better view of what he looks like. He had bangs that were brushed off to the left side of his face and it was sort of brown as well. He seemed so angelic and innocent. He was near a group of guys but concentrated on his own work.

My eyes somehow wandered off to the group of boys and one of them hit me. He had a fair face and rarely smiled. He was seemed like he was always near at least one girl. He was one of those regular boys who joke around with his friends and talk… A LOT. I tried looking away, but my eyes always seemed to wander to him. Then suddenly, my heart started to beat faster. *no… it can’t be… him? No…* I thought. And the way he dressed, his style, and his face made him look almost like a… bad boy… *I like bad boys? What the hell !? no way !* I shook all the thoughts about him out of my head, and hoped that they wouldn’t come back. Break was over and now I regret having to waste my break thinking about… Boys… ><

……..

Finally class was over. The day was over. Another typical day is over. I was let out late though, because the teacher got mad that we were talking in class. Well… I guess it was basically my fault… My talkativeness got to everyone, but no one cared.

The teacher let us out of class, at last. I started rushing out quickly that I couldn’t even say “bye” or “see ya” to everyone. I kept running down the stairs, hurrying to my locker… when I bumped into someone’s shoulder…

“UGH ! SORRY !” I said as I bowed and faced the person. It was a boy. It was… Him…

He just smirked at me and said, “It’s aiight…” With that… he left.

*Whooa…. What the hell just happened….?* I thought to myself. I felt my heart pumping really fast for some reason… and my face seemed to heat up. *Ugh ! why him ?!* I picked up my book and left for my locker.

“~~~! I just…-“ Eunkyung said but paused. “Whoa… why are you so red? Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m good… ughh…” I said and started banging my head on my locker.

Eunkyung’s POV

Wow.. what’s wrong with her? She was all good during break… *it was me wasn’t it…* I thought.

“Uh… ~~~ sorry… I won’t bother you by talking about the guy… we’re good right?” I said.

~~~ didn’t reply though. Maybe it was something else?

“~~~? Are you okay? ~~~-ah?” I kept calling to her. Then I saw her smirk and let out a laugh.

“I can’t believe I like that guy… what’s gotten in to me? I just saw him today and that was it. Now he’s all over my mind… so stupid…” she said.

“WHAAT ?! YOU LIKE SOMEONE !? WHO ?!” I questioned her.

“I don’t know him ! I just … -“ she stopped talking all of the sudden and covered her face. “UGH ! HE’S RIGHT THERE !”

She pointed at black haired boy who seemed chill. He didn’t seem to smile and always had that serious face on. But he did smirk. No wonder ~~~ likes him. He is pretty attractive and even more so… HOT ! but haha ! wow.. ~~~ … I never thought she was that type of person to like a guy like…. HIM… he seems like a player… a bad boy… but WHATEVER ! She likes him so what can I say…

All I can say is… AGHH THAT CUTE BOY THAT I SAW TWICE TODAY ! OMG HE’S SO CUUUUTEE ! I LIKEEY HIM ! :D 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys ! i know bad chapter... had writers block... SORRY !

i sorta changed the characters... and more characters will be introduced throughout the story.

i'm assuming you know whos who right? haha okay !

i don't know when i'll be able to update so i might write a oneshot in replace okay ?

comment please !(: