Chapter 3

Thus kindly I scatter

For you all who really want to read moonsun fluff, please strengthen your heart. 

------------

A soft tune can be heard, catching everyone attention. They smile to their partner and dance to their hearts content.

Eric smile to Yongsun then gently pull her to the dance floor. He held her waist with his left hand and slowly interwined their right hand. Yongsun shyly put her left hand to his chest. Eris giggled because of her shyness, he whispered softly,

"Dont be shy, princess. Even though you look cute when you shy"

Yongsun can feel his warm breath in her ear. It make she shuddered (in a good way or bad way? She don't know), and her heart skip a beat. Her cheek gained some pink color. She find herself tongue-tied. 

Then they dance along with other couples. But it seems, they didn't care with other people. To them, they are the only one in the dance floor.With a soft melody for the backsound.

---------

Meanwhile, Byul and her comrades are at the roof of the hall. They have a mission, it's to blend in the darkness and checking if there any supicious people. Byul, being the highest rank in their class---assassin class---has to be more aware than her comrades, she has to double-checked everything.

Her most trusted person, Wheein, somehow feel uneasy, like something will happen, something dangerous. She walk silently to Byul as she keep her gaze toward the Main Gate. 

"Star, do you feel it too?"

Star is Byul's code name when they have to work. 'Star' keep looking towards the Main Gate as she nod her head.

"I feel it too, Pup."

Wheein--or Pup for her code name---place her hand in her beloved crossbow. She take a glance towards her comrades. 12 assassins with their respective weapon turned their head to Wheein. 

"What should we do, Star?" Wheein ask her leader. 

Byul take her time to think of a plan. After some thought, she face her comrades and speak up her plan. 

"We will split up. We will search for any suspicious activity. If you don't sure they're bad, scout them first. But if you're sure they're bad, don't hesistate to eliminate them. Understood?"

All of them nod their head, well except one person. He is a rookie that even Byul doesn't know how can he passed the assassin test. 

"Um... Miss Star? How do we split up? We go with pair or by ourself?" He ask while raised his right hand, like a student who want to ask dumb question to his teacher.

Byul takes a deep breath as she try to control her anger. 'Oh god, why I have a comrade like him?'

"if I said split up, that mean you go with pair, if I said scatter, then you go by yourself, didn't I already said it in the first time you accepted to the assassin class?"

"o-oh, sorry, t-that time, too much i-information... S-so h-how do we-"

"Now split up!" 

All of her comrade jump down from the roof and disappear in the dark (well, that rookie stumbled when he want to jump). Wheein and Byul paired up with each other as they jump down without being noticed by the guest, it's as if they are the darkness. 

They landed right behind the dance hall. From there, they can hear beautiful melody from the piano and that meant one thing: the guest already danced with their partner. 

"It's already started. I think, whatever that will happen, will happen soon. It's maybe happen in the last song." Byul said. 

Wheein listen carefully to the rhythm with her eyes closed. She open her eyes and say, 

"This is the first song, we still have 2 more song to discover this uneasy feeling we have."

Byul looked up to see a window nearby. That window will lead them to the second floor. Right now, all of the guest in the first floor to have an opening dance. Byul and Wheein settled down to sneak inside from the window. They can't risk to be found. If they are founded by the guest, they're sure the guest will get scared. Assasin ussually meant bad news.

"Let's go to the second floor" Byul said as she glance to Wheein. 

In a split second, Wheein understood Byul's plan. wheein nod her head as she put her arrow to her crossbow. She take aim to the lock that placed between the window and wall. In her heart, she grateful that the window isn't the tight-fitted window. A loose one make the arrow can pierce the lock from outside, even tho the lock us inside.

Wheein take deep breaths and focused her eyes. She has a motto, "One shoot, One kill". And that meant, she has to pierce the lock with one shoot. 

*tack*

"Great, I know I can rely on you, Pup," Byul looked to the now-unlocked window. 

"Now it's my turn" she jump and grabbed the bricks on the wall to prevent from falling. She unsheathed her katana and place the tip of the blades between the window and the wall. With a little force, she open the window by bended Her katana to the side

*criek* 

Satisfied, jump inside without any sound, followed by Wheein. They begin to put their guards up as they hide in the shadows. Wheein and Byul decided to split up. 

"Star, I will keep an eye from the west side." and by then, Wheein start to run quietly to the west side. As for Byul, she stand still in the darkness, still looked to the first floor. At first, she focused only to her task, that is until her focus completely switch to a certain princess and her partner, danced with that (disgustingly) romantic aura. 

She hold her breath unconsciously. She find it hard to breath and her heart painfully stopped. She gulped her spit, tried to lesser the painful feeling in .

'God damnit, what's wrong with me?' She thought to herself. She shake her head in attempt to clear her head and to stop this painful feeling in her heart. 

'focus... Don't let what happened before put your guards down.' She keep telling herself this. She looked around to ensure the guest safety, she don't know what will happen after all, her gut keep telling her that there will be an ambush tonight, and her gut is always right. 

But, she can't stop herself to sneak a glance longer than necessary to the princess. She looked beautiful with her dress and that smile. Ah... She didn't know if she has to smiled or frowned. On one side, she really like to see her best friend smiled like that, it makes her  want to smile as well. But on the other side, it's not she, who make Yongsun smiled, but a prince-like guy (is he really a prince of not? Byul doesn't know).

In the end, she frowned. Not just from that, but the fact that the prince stand too close to Yongsun. 

'why I don't like seeing that guy standing too close to Yongsun? '

And then the lights dissapeare, followed by many shouts of panics.