Something Called Love...

Something Called Love~

 

No Ones POV

Junhyung later went chasing after yoseob, and finally caught up with him. "SEOBIEEE WAIT!!!!" junhyung yelled so loud, yoseob turned around "DONT CALL ME THAT!" ..."WHY NOT SEOBIE!" tears were now running down his face, he really loved junhyung so much, and was surprised with the announcement, and worse, junhyung kept it from him. "just leave me alone" yoseob said coldly running away from junnie.

(Later that day)

Doojoon walked angryly to Junhyung "YAAH! JUNHYUNG" surprised junhyung turned around "huh?"..."YOU HURT YOSEOB!" doojoon said while gripping junhyungs shirt tightly "I DIDNT MEAN TO OK?" "YA SURE! YOSEOB REALLY LIKES YOU AND YET YOU HURT HIM!!!" doojoon yelled "WHAT!? DOOJOON YOUR THE ONE WHO TOLD ME SEOBIE DIDNT LIKE ME THAT WAY, AND TOLD ME TO MOVE ON AND GET A GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING!" tears started to form in junhyungs eyes, but he held them back toughly "YA!!! i never said that...wait when?" "SUMMER!"

(FLASHBACK O:)

"UGHH!!! i hate hyunseung T.T always flirting with other people, IT KILLS ME!" tearing badly doojoon said...later junhyung arrived "Sup Joonie! hey..um i need to ask you something" nervous and shy junhyung said, "psh already know what it is, and NO! YOSEOB DOESNT LIKE YOU! HES STRAIGHT, GET OVER IT AND GET A GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING GOSH!" doojon was angry, and didnt mean to say what he said. "um..o-okay, bye" junhyung started to stumble on his words, cause tears cursed his eyes and ran off somewhere...."LOVE !" doojoon yelled.. 

 "i-i i guess i have to try to forget seobie, but i love him...but this cant continue if its like this, ill get a girlfriend...but wait im gay!? >< ashh! whatever ill try" angry junhyung said.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"ohhhhh! right that um ya, i didnt mean that"... "WTF DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT MEAN IT?! YOU MADE ME FEEL THAT WAY FOR NOTHING? and yet...your really the one who hurt seobie" junhyungs face saddened, "well whatever, i need to fix this now"..."Want me to help?".."i think you helped enough doojoon.." junhyung soon began running, searching for yoseob, but he couldnt find him, till he got a struck idea where he might be, the old abandoned park where they met when they were little.

Junhyungs POV

Of course yoseob would hide there! junhyung run as fast as he could, till his leg gave out. "SEOBIEEEE!!!!!!" I yelled, my legs were so tired, ash! i dont think i can make ita T.T..ash but i have to try. i walk and finally arrive at the abandoned park, where i heard sobbing in a big castle in the playground up above, "seobie?" i climb up, where i spot a injured sobbing, yoseob? i walk over to him, which startled him when i sat next to him, i could hear him gasp "w-what are you doing here? i said to leave me alone".."how could i leave you alone seobie?", there was no response from the tearing boy next to him, "i hate you..." "well dont" "WHY SHOULDNT I?! you didnt tell me you had a girlfriend,and.." i cut him off "i love you seoibe~" i could tell he was surprised, his eyes widened in shock locked with mine, "i-i-i" tears formed yoseob "that was just a misunderstanding, you see doojoon, told me some..stuff and i believed them, i didnt mean to hurt you, im sorry" yoseob couldnt make out his words "b-but i" i suddenly without warning kissed him, yoseob eyes widened, i love him so much, i couldnt wait any longer...but yoseob soon started to respond to my kiss, after a while of kissing, yoseob rested his head on mine, "i love you junnie" he made out his words perfectly "i love you too" i responded "i could never love anyone but you seobie, ever since i met you".. yoseob suddenly hugged me, we snuggled there embracing each other, for the rest of the day..and finally the on i loved was mine..

--------------------------------------

Yup~ i was gonna make the series longer, but i havent updated in a LONG! time so i ended now, sorrry T.T i didnt want to leave an unfinished story, so i made one more chappy to complete it all~ :P *huggles* THX FOR THE SUBBERS AND COMMENTERS~~~~~ <3 SARANGHAEYO~  =^-^= la~  <3 *gives free junseob chibi plushes* (haha wish they really made them, that would be DAEBAK~!)  I wonder if i should make another junseob fanfic (but different) what do you think? ^^ well anyway.....

BYE YEOM~~ ^^^^^ <333 

XDDD 

tehe ^^

INDIRECT KISS :D WITH A WATER BOTTLE (up above) ^

Haha junhyung looking at junseob pics :P

LOL?

lol oh seobie~ (junseob:)..)

O: TOUCHES OMDOHISPIOGHSDSDJSD :DDDD JUNSEOB!!!!

haha tickly seobie~ (up above)

Seobie slips through junhyungs legs X)

XDD OMG!! HAHAHAHA

Focus in the BG with junseob

haha *poke*