Tiffany and The Bingu

Meant 4 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and the Bingu
Take 3!!!

 

 


UN Village
Hannam-Dong, Seoul

 

Tiffany discreetly looked around the area as she alight from the chauffeured car. Fixing her cap and mouth mask, Tiffany dash through the gate and greeted the security before heading to the elevator. A minute of impatience later, she was already facing the door where an unexpected man greeted her with a wide smile.

“Hey, let’s go inside.”

Tiffany took off her disguise and put it at the top of the table. She then turned her attention to the other person inside the room and glared at him.

“Okay now, Mr. Tee-Oh-Pee, what’s with the emergency call?”

TOP or rather Seunghyun-Oppa, sunbae from another company(YG everyone), close friend (thanks G to the D), travel and arts buddy, and commercial partner (all hail Dior).

“Come on Miyoung, we haven’t seen each other for how long. Is this how you treat your precious Oppa?”, the man smiled brightly at her, showing off his handsome deep dimples.

“So, there is no emergency?”, Tiffany sighed in relief and ruffled her hair. “I was so surprised when I received your call to immediately come to your house and your driver was already at our dorm! See I’m still in my house clothes.”

She looked down on herself and sighed, currently she’s wearing a converse shoes, black shorts and an oversized black sweater shirt.

“Don’t worry you still look pretty.”

Tiffany blushed at Seunghyun’s statement and she felt her heart go thump thump thump when he smiled at her.

She ignore the strange feelings that she felt and followed Seunghyun. The handsome rapper informed the real reason of his emergency call. He wanted to show Tiffany his newly bought painting (The Pink Angel), his own designed pink (French Art nouveau) throne chair, and red wine.

It was an hour and half when Seunghyun finished his lecture about arts, unknown to many - Tiffany is fond of not just pink and fashion but also arts (surprise), both were seated at his year old personal crafted wooden table were a small griller, Korean beef, Korean salad, bancha and the red wine was laid.

“Oh My, It’s been a long time since I ate such Korean luxury.”, Tiffany exclaimed as she eyed the piece of meat being grilled.

“Why? You’re not allowed to eat Korean food?”

Tiffany shook he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter