uphill | seulgi x wendy

Heartbroken; Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the summertime when Seulgi first meets Wendy under an oak tree located at a hill far away from home, where a worn out bench sits underneath it.


Peacefully sitting down as a book rested on her lap, Wendy’s blonde bangs mask her milky skin along with her gentle features as her attention focuses on the object. Seulgi’s yet to discover her name, but the curiosity seeps through her; takes over her body as she feels her own legs gravitate closer the woman.


When Wendy introduces herself, a surprised expression doesn’t fail to appear itself on Seulgi’s face. She’s slightly taken aback at the foreign name, to which the blonde woman only giggles at the response and tells the brunette her Korean name. Though, Seulgi’s not surprised that a voice dipped in honey comes out of the woman’s body. Seulgi believes it’s only fair that a beauty like Wendy that could probably win a fight against Aphrodite would be paired with such a melodic voice.


They talk and talk for hours, from what Wendy was reading to Seulgi being a possible creep. They can’t seem to stop thinking about something new to discuss to one another. During their time together, Seulgi observes that the blonde tucks fallen strands behind her lobe when she tells her a brand new story, and how she crinkles her nose whenever she finds something hilarious. She can’t seem to stop herself studying the woman’s intricacies.


Seulgi’s no believer in fate, but the woman in front of her seems to be a sign to convince her otherwise.

-

It’s winter when Seulgi and Wendy decide to meet up with each other at the same hill where they first met.


They’ve known each other for a couple of months, yet Seulgi seems to fall more and more her own friend. Though they both attend to a different university, the duo decided to keep in touch through texting. Although Seulgi still feels that the connection is different compared to interacting personally, she figured that this will do for now.


Her friends in university had noticed the frequent usage of her mobile phone, and had already assumed that she had been seeing someone for a while now. Seulgi denies the allegation, but her friends keep on telling her the same thing:


“Your eyes tell us something else.”


Seulgi’s not much of a technology user, but for Wendy, she’ll do whatever it takes to talk to the woman. Seulgi’s learned through messages that Wendy was walking in the path of artistry, being a music major and all, while Seulgi’s passion for painting had been in instilled in her bones for the longest time.


She won’t deny that a sight of a Wendy belting out difficult vocals accompanied by such inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter