Line [2]

Love Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look different today." Momo greets me as she eyeing me from head to toe.

What different? I don't know what she's talking about. My hair is still the same. We always wear our uniform. Okay, I'm guilty to that. I do wear my uniform but not complete. I dislike wearing necktie and proper shoes. I got once warned about it but i don't care. Momo calls me a good student most of the time. I agree to that. She actually point the opposite.

"You look blooming today! What happened?" she told amusedly.

I roll my eyes, "Stop changing the topic. Are you gonna join me for lunch this time or no?"

She grin and look around us. We're in the hallway heading to the gym. Students are greeting Momo while she just smiles at them. Sometimes having a friend like her is nerve wrecking. Why? Because if Momo isn't around they would be asking me like, 'Hey! You're Momo's friend, right? Where is she?'. But I'm not upset about being friends with Momo but upset because those students actually getting me annoyed every time Momo wasn't around. Reason why I lie sometimes.

"Our coach let us rest this day. So! I'm having you all by myself today." She declares.

I smile at her, "That's good to hear. I miss having lunch with you."

"Yep. And You have a lot of stories to tell me."

"What? You only missed one lunch with me. What stories? Stories? Plural?" I smugly look at her.

"Yes. You seem hiding a secret from me. I felt betrayed because you didn't told me you were close with Son." She pouted.

Son? Son. Son. Son?? Our neighbor? What about her?

"Huh?" I replied in confusion.

Rolling her eyes, she scowls, "Someone saw you with her yesterday."

"And?"

"And?!" she exclaimed, "And?? Are you seriously not denying it? Oh gosh Mina you just got my heart broken." She exaggerated acting like got hitted by me.

Why did they even think it that way? Hello, she, we were just sitting and not even clinging or any intimate conversation was happened. They over reacted. They misunderstood. They don't have no idea. Honestly, it makes me laugh a bit. Okay, as of now all I can react is LMAO for them.

 

"Why are you laughing?" Momo glared at me.

 

"I'm sorry. Its just that, you actually believed them which made me think that its funny haha. Momo, you are my friend. Basically, you know me so well... So, you would know if it is true or not." I explained.

 

She stared at me like I have three eyes and two nose. She's really weird when she does that. "Yeah. You're absolutely right."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter