Chapter 003

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a days since Jinyoung stayed at Jaebum’s . It not just days actually but a week already . After their last fight, Jinyoung chose to avoid Mark . He hates seeing the other’s face . He would come back to his room just to pick up his belongings  and then went back to Jaebum’s place . Even his room just a few steps from Jaebum but still he prefer to stay at his friend’s place . 

 

 

“How long you’re going to stay my room??”Jaebum asked Jinyong who’s now lying on his bed ,playing with his phone. 

 

“Why did you ask that??You don’t like me staying here??”Jinyoung answered ,eyes still glued on his phone . 

 

“It’s not like that but I feel like this room already become yours”. Jaebum said while wondering around his room that now full with Jinyoung’s things.

 

Jinyoung just sighed . “Maybe a few days more..I’m not ready to see his disgusting face”.

 

“Why don’t you just move in to my room and be my roommates??”

 

“NO!!!” Jinyoung screamed as he changed his position to sit. 

 

Jaebum covered both of his ears with his palms.

 

“You’re so noisy.. why??You said you don’t want to see his face and when I gave you idea to be my roommates .. my “official” roommates you refuse..just why Park Jinyoung??”

 

“Because…ermm I still want to see his face and don’t ask me why!!!”Jinyoung stuttered to answer and hung his head low because of the embarrassment . 

“Huh??Are you serious Jinyoung???Why!!??” Jaebum widened both of his small eyes and asked his friend disbelieve but in returned he got a fly pillow right onto his face.

 

“AUCHH-!” 

 

“I told you !!DON’T ASK !!!” Jinyoung gave Jaebum an annoyed glare .

 

“But why??” Jaebum stupidly asked again made he earned another pillow in front of his face .

 

“AuchhHH- !STOP IT PARK JINYOUNG!!” Jaebum screamed but not in mad voice just more to surrender because he never could mad at Jinyoung . He would never mad at his lovely friend Jinyoung .

 

“Erhh you talk too much Jaebum .. I’m going to my room tonight..” Jinyoung said annoyingly as he stood up and made his way to clear all his things .

 

“Hey that’s not what I mean..you can stay here for how long you want…Hey Jinyoung” Jaebum regret what he said and went closer to stop Jinyoung from packing his things. Jinyoung yanked Jaebum’s hand.

 

“Stop it Jae.”Jinyoung made his way to the door , ready to leave before he felt someone hugged him from behind. 

 

“I’m sorry .. don’t mad at me please nyoung.” Jaebum said voice low . Jinyoung sighed and turned to face his friend.

 

“Why are you so childish??im not mad okay??”Jinyoung said while looking straight into Jaebum’s eyes . Jaebum always like this . Jaebum was someone who always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter