Young Master Lee Sungyeol

GO...BEGIN AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

 

 

Sungyeol was studying Executive Education in Business School under Seoul National University. It is one of the most prestigious university of the nation but whenever Myungsoo asked him if he could come to pick the elder up, he said he had some work after college, or just Sungyeol would come at Myungsoo’s studio instead.

Myungsoo would be more than happy to have him come over so, he never complained.

 

 

~~~

 

One day, while the duo were returning from having a cup of coffee after work, it started to rain heavily.

They took shelter under a big tree but since it was heavy rain, they were getting wet.

So, Myungsoo suggested, “Sungyeol, would you like to go my room. It’s nearby, we are getting drenched here. Since we are already like wet mice, why not run there. You can stay till the rain stops.”

Sungyeol hesitated for a while because he didn’t want to burden the younger.

But Myungsoo thought the reason for hesitation to be his love towards the elder, which the entire universe knows till now. So, he cleared his throat, “I…I won’t bite you, even if we are alone!”

“A…ani! I was not thinking that! I don’t want to bother you, that’s all.” Sungyeol’s cheeks tinted pink.

Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol’s hand and they started running like teenager, under the rain, hand in hand, heart racing. Sungyeol felt like he was falling for the younger more and more.

 

 

When they reached Myungsoo’s room, only then he let go of the elder’s hand to unlock the door.

“Come on in.” Myungsoo welcomed in his tiny apartment.

Sungyeol looked around the place and it was nothing fancy as he is used to, but it felt comfy. Sungyeol knew Myungsoo’s love for black but he had not expected his room to be furnished in all dark colors, black, grey and dark brown were the only colors there.

Feeling little flustered, Myungsoo grabbed a towel and a pair of causal Tee and shorts from his cupboard and pushed it to Sungyeol’s chest, pushing, “Now, there is the washroom. Go get changed. I will make some coffee.”

Sungyeol took the clothes given and did as directed.

 

 

 

When he was out being fresh and in warm clothes, he could smell the nice aroma of coffee. Myungsoo was in the kitchen, setting Triangle shaped kimpab in the plate.

“You never get tired of eating those, right?!” Sungyeol asked amused.

“Says the one who never gets tired of Americano.”

Sungyeol chuckled a little knowing all well that it was the fact.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter