Opening up

Don't let go

RING RING!

The instant the lunch bell rings, Jimin raced out of the classroom. He was like an ambulance racing to their patient. He ran out so fast he accidentally knocked his pile of books in the air. Paper landing gently on the floor. Everyone just sat there in shock. Seconds later Tae was racing out of the room.

“STUPID JIMIN YOU CHEATER!!! YOU GOT A HEAD START!!!!” Tae screamed from across the hallway.

Seconds later the cafeteria lady was startled by two boys yelling “ONE EXCLUSIVE SHRIMP TEMPURA BUN PLEASE!!!!!!!” The glared at each other in an instant.

“STUPID JIMIN. I CAME HERE FIRST SO IT’S MY WIN!” Tae snarled at Jimin.

“WHAT?! OBVIOUSLY I WON.” Jimin said in a sassy voice.

“GRRRR, FINE WE’LL SETTLE THIS THE OTHER WAY.”

“OH SURE. FACE ME LIKE A MAN! A BATTLE OF LIFE AND DEATH!”

They both screamed “SCISSORS, PAPER, ROCK!” Jimin came out as scissors and Tae chose rock.

“UGH!!! FINE I LOOSE.” Jimin huffed in anger, handing the lady money.

“Two Exclusive buns please…”

“Yay!!!!” Tae yelled. While Jimin just stared at his empty wallet with watery eyes.

“Tae you’re so mean.” Jimin said in a baby like voice.

“Face it like a man Jimin. You lose so you have to receive the punishment"

 As they walked over to a table they saw Jungkook walking into the cafeteria.

“Hey Jungkook!” Jimin yelled trying to get the boy’s attention.

“Oh hey Jimin.” Jungkook waved.

“Come sit with us.” the red haired boy invited.

“Ummm……” Jungkook said as he glanced at Tae who just looked at him normally.

“It’s ok.” Jungkook said with a fake smile.

“What?” Jimin said in disappointment.

‘He must think I hate him…’ Tae thought to himself feeling guilty.

“Why isn’t Jungkook sitting with us? I’ll go call him over.” JImin was about to stand up but was stopped by a strong grip.

“I’ll go….” Tae said looking down. His long fringe covering his eyes.

“Ah ok…” As Tae walked over to Jungkook he could feel his heart beating faster? ‘Why am I so nervous?’ He thought to himself. ‘I’m just going to ask him sit with us….’.

“Hey Kookie….”

Jungkook jumped up from the presence behind him.

“T-Tae?”

“Do you want to come over and sit with us?”

“Ah you don’t mind?”

“No I don’t”

“Really?”

“Yeah so come sit with us.” Tae said as he gave Jungkook his boxy smile.

Jungkook waddled over to Tae and Jimin’s table glance up to stare at the back of Tae’s head. ‘His hair looks so soft…’ Kookie thought to himself. As soon as he arrived at the table he was greeted by Jimin’s toothy smile.

“Hey Jungkook!” the orange boy welcomed.

“Hi Jimin.” Jungkook greeted back.

Tae just sat there in silence for the first 5 minutes. Until he thought it was rather awkward and so he started talking to Jungkook.

“Hey Kookie did you get a good nights rest?” the hazel haired body asked.

“Yeah. Last night was fun.” Jungkook said showing his bunny teeth.

“Yeah, remember our secret?”

“Oh yea.”

“What secret?! You guys are keeping a secret from me?!” Jimin yelled.

“Nah it’s nothing Chim.” Tae said with a smirk.

“No you guys are definitely keeping something from me!”

“We’ll tell you but promise us you won’t get mad.” Jungkook said.

“OK….”

“Well we ganged up on you on tag yesterday.”

“You what?!?”

“Well Kookie need some help and he would never have found you at that rate so….”

“OMG Tae! I thought you were my best friend!”

“I’m sorry Chim…” Tae apologised looking down to his feet.

“You know what? Forget it.. There’s no use getting mad at something that happened already.”

“Whoah Chim, you’re so wise!” Tae praised.

“Hmph of course. Anyways lets eat.”

The three of them enjoyed there lunch break together. Tae and Jungkook would steal glances at each other and giggle.