Jungkook isn't nice!!

Don't let go

DING DONG

“Yay It’s lunch!!! Tae I brought Japchae today!” Jimin yelled, his smiles were reaching his eyes.

“Yes! Can I have some?” Tae said with sparkles in his eyes.

“Yup, I told my mum to cook more for you. I know you love Japchae.”

“Thanks Jimin. You’re the best!”

“I know.”

“Hey Jimin, Do you actually know who Kookie is?”

“Yeah, everybody knows who he is. I can’t believe you don’t know him.”

“What type of person is he? Like why does everybody know him?”

“Jungkook? Jungkook is known for his beautiful looks and sweet personality But he has never dated anyone. All the girls are after him but he just rejects all of them”

“So is he a mean person?

” “No, I think he should go out with a girl though. I mean he’s so lucky. He has all the girls but he never appreciates them. Lucky people like Jungkook are just blessed by god.”

“I see… I’m going to get a melon bun from the cafeteria. I’ll be back real quick.”

“OK. Get me a sausage roll too!”

“Ok.”

Tae was walking down the hallway when out the window he saw Jungkook. “Kookie?” Tae mumbled to himself. Jungkook was outside near the school pond with a girl. She had beautiful blonde long hair. Her face was flushed red, they both seem to be talking about something. Is this one of those confessions Jungkook always got? Tae leaned closely to hear what they were saying.

“U-um I have been in love with you for a few years now. Could you please be my boyfriend?” The shy girl asked him.

“Hey, what do you even like about me?”

“A-ah, your looks..” Before she could finish Jungkook instantly interrupted her.

“Sorry, I don't feel the same about you.”

The girl’s face instantly changed. Her eyes were filled with tears. Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips were shaking.

“Wh-What? Just give me a chance. You can’t just reject me without even knowing who I am!” She yelled with anger and sadness.

Jungkook was starting to walk off. His back was the only thing she could see. He titled his head to her direction. His face was full of anger and a hint of disappointment.

“I hate girls like you.” He said before disappearing.

The girl was kneeling down with tears. She was screaming and yelling Jungkook’s name with hatred. Tae didn’t know what to say. All he could think was the girl crying behind him. How can he leave a girl with tears streaming down her face? How could he do that to a girl? Tae was filled with anger. ‘Jungkook isn’t a nice person.’ was repeating in Tae’s head.

———————————————————

Next day:

Tae and Jimin were walking to school when they bumped into someone. It was Jungkook.

“Tae, Jimin. Good morning!” Jungkook greeted them with a smile. Tae can't help but think Jungkook looks like a bunny. So cute. But he remembered how Jungkook rejected that girl yesterday and reminded himself that Jungkook wasn’t a nice person.

“Hey Tae can I sit with you guys during lunch?” Jungkook asked.

“Sorry Kookie, I have something to do during lunch today.”

“What? No you don’t you said you’d..” Jimin’s mouth was covered by Tae’s large hands.

“Oh, I see.” Jungkook said as his head dropped down. He walked into the school gates with a frown. Girls trailing after him.

“Why did you reject him? You didn't have anything to do anyways!” Jimin yelled.

“Shut up.” ———————————————

During lunch today, Tae came back from the library to see someone sitting at his spot. It was Jungkook, he was talking to Jimin with a big smile on his face.

“Oh hey Tae!” Jimin said giving Tae a wave.

“What are you doing here Kookie?”

“I invited him. You may have something to do but I don’t.”

“I see…”

“Hey Tae could you walk home ahead of me today? I’m going to take Kookie somewhere.”

“Huh? Ah ok..”

“Great. See ya.”

“Ok”

—————————————————-

Tae’s POV:

This is unforgivable! My life has been so boring and lonely and its al because of JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! Because of him Jimin never spends time with me anymore. Every break Kookie would come over and join us at lunch. Him and Jimin would talk all break about places they went WITHOUT ME. Jimin doesn’t walk home with me anymore, he’s always out with Kookie. I feel so frustrated. I knew it. Jungkook isn’t a nice person!