Tired?

Tired?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another flirty act, another warm smile, another kissy face made by his lover.

Dongho turned off the television as he pushed back tears with bitterness, anger, and pride. It's tiring him already, emotionally...

-

Another phone call, another fight. It's getting beyond control this one time, how the unhealthy amount of jealously brought them apart to this point. Baekho couldn't accept the way Minhyun think; how he should be the one that's making effort to be close to his "now" member by acting silly and touchy, to make everyone become more comfortable he said, because he is after all, their sunbae. 

-

A new couple name was becoming a hot item between fans, and then another new couple name, and later, yet another new one.

Each single one always includes his boyfriend as one of the person in it. Baekho did understand, but at the end, it was too much.
He's annoyed to the point of he can't even be annoyed anymore

He imagined their impending breakup; with the lack of communication and meeting, the missing touches and kisses, the trust that seemed to fade away; imagined the painful detail, that his only love finally betrayed him and fell in love with another one.

-

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. and for the umpteenth time, Baekho had lost count.
All his phone calls turned to missed calls. Minhyun would sent him a few messages... later. Messages he's not interested to reply anymore.

-

It was in one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter