The usual things and the second intro

Some of my friends in websites are.... celebrities?!?!?!

Let's make things straight. My father died, bad guys are chasing me and I am Danika Kim.

 

"Danika!~ Where did you hid my bag." my mom called. So diva...

"I don't know. I didn't even touched your bag." I replied.

"Go find it!" she shooed me to find her bag. Ugh.... mom just makes my life worst. Wish I wasn't raised by them. My drunk dad, didn't think first. My mom, irritating, impolite, too diva, still alive.

"I found it!" I looked down the bed of my mom, took the bag and gave it to her. "Where is Zane?"

"He's upstairs. My precious bag." she pointed up.

I went to his room "Annyeong, I didn't see you." I smiled.

"Oh, hello. Please leave me alone for a while?" he spoke in english.

"Ok." I think it's because her girlfriend just broke up with him.

I left... 

I went to my room and slept.

Jonghyun's POV

"Jonghyun! Wake up! Buy chicken for Onew!" Key yelled from the other room. 

"NO! I just woke up!" I stretched. "Why not Onew hyung?!"

"Wanna die? He's gonna eat you."

"Minho ah! You go buy chicken." I shouted.

"In your dreams." I heard him replied. "Taemin! Buy chicken!!"

"Don't make Taemin do it! He's still sleeping." Key went in my room. What a brat...

"What is this about hyungs?" Taemin went in stretching his arms.

"Go buy chicken."

"No. I want to buy what I want." Taemin pouted. Selfish kid.

"Good. Buy what you want and buy chicken too." I put my arms crossed.

"Sure! But no one would guide me." he said.

"Jonghyun." Key glared.

"What?! NO!" I sticked my tongue out.

"Hyung doesn't wanna." He gave me a puppy face. What the hell.... what kind of guy are you?

"He will." Key replied.

"Alright! Alright! Sheeshh...." I went to the restroom and changed.

I went out and saw Taemin already changed clothes. Speed ers.

We went out and started the car.

Danika's POV

"Ah great..." the car just broke. I'll just walk to school.

Along the way, I was almost crushed by people squeezing me. 2 celebrities in the car. How can I get to school in time? Jonghyun and Taemin. Why are they in public? Finally the cars are moving. Photographers will be gone. I walked straight to school. I'm early?

I went in the classroom and sat on my chair. I'm early... I felt someone blind folded me from the back. "Annyeong!" a familiar voice greeted.

"Annyeong Yoseob." I swept his hand that was covering my eyes. We became best friends since he transferred here.

"MYLW guys are stalking me..." he shivered.

"Probably to know where I study." I sighed.

"That's really sad."

 

Jonghyun's POV

That girl who was crushed by people studies in the International Arts School.... Am I right? Her uniform is from IAS (International Arts School). 

"Hyung, that poor noona was squeezed by people. Let's never go here again to not cause trouble." Taemin kept his arm crossed.

I nodded. "But we still have to buy chicken so Onew hyung won't kill us."

Few hours later....

"We arrived!!" I shouted. I directly went to my laptop. Ohh... Yoseob is online.

Kim Jonghyun:

SUP!

Yoseob d mysterious:

SUP! Imma using mah phone in school!

Kim Jonghyun:

How's school?

Yoseob d mysterious:

Your starting to act like my mom. Ummm... not great? Men in black are stalking me.. =(

Kim Jonghyun:

Get ready man, I'm gonna be ya classmate next week.

Yoseob d mysterious:

Really? Well I'll introduce you to my best friend, she isn't obsessed at all unlike the others... but I fitted in with the others.

Kim Jonghyun:

Can't wait to meet her. Not the others, I wanna wait for a hundred years of me being followed by fans.

Yoseob d mysterious:

Her name is Danika Kim. =)

Kim Jonghyun:

Mwoh?! So that's why you added her.

Yoseob d mysterious:

You know her?

Kim Jonghyun:

Yeah, I guess... I added her and then I lied to her that I'm a fan.

Yoseob d mysterious:

Lemme think, you added her because of that dare?

Kim Jonghyun:

Pretty much.

Author's message:

HOHOHO!~ Sorry if it's boring. Because it's just the intro to show the things are usual to her life and how it started. Don't worry if your looking forward to know that Danika knew that Jonghyun Kim is really Jonghyun. I'll get help from my friends to make the story become a lot better. XD Thank you for reading~