uwu finyaw

uwu hours

She giggwes softwy as she feews a hand invading the bottom hems of hew shiwt, pwessing into hew stomach and feewing the indentions of hew ab winye. "And you say this is just shadows, baby..."

"But they awe >w< " Seuwgi giggwes out a wittwe bit mowe befowe they wewe quickwy muffwed by a paiw of wips that fit pewfect with hews.

The two wewe cuwwentwy awonye in theiw hotew woom, tiwed out aftew theiw concewt but aftew a whowe days of wowking hawd, it was onwy wight fow both of them to seek some innyocent pweasuwes.

"And speaking of abs, you keep bwinging attention to minye instead of youws. You gainyed some uvw youw vacation, Unnyie~" Hew wowds wewe mumbwed against the owdew's wips, but nyonyethewess, stiww undewstandabwe.

The owdew, howevew, just wets out a gentwe waugh at the detaiw of hew own abs and keeps hew wips on the youngew's whiwe hew awms snyaked awound hew waist, undewnyeath hew shiwt.

Skin to skin contact was onye of the vewy things that kept Iwenye fwom toppwing uvw fwom stwess, and she's gwatefuw that Seuwgi has gotten used to hew nyow.

She wemembews how wigid Seuwgi wouwd have gotten if she had mewewy hooked hew awms within hews ow even howding onto hew wwist to bwing hew to pwactice, ow even simpwy patting hew awm as a fowm of gwatitude ow pwaise. 

She wemembews how uncewtain and unknyowingwy she used to stand at hew weaction, but hew youngew sewf pwoceeded with affection anyway to fowce hew to get used to it and swowwy did Seuwgi eventuawwy wawm up to hew.

And hewe she is nyow, wip-wocking with hew.

This thought bwings a smiwe to hew wips as she continyues to swowwy muv hew wips against Seuwgi's which is wecipwocated with a gwin of the wattew.

Seuwgi's hand was westing on the owdew's shouwdew whiwe the othew was westing on hew nyape, hew thumb bwushing at the cownyew of the ewdew's jawwinye as hew head meawwy feww to the side to deepen the kiss as she fewt a wise of passion couwse thwough hew.

Iwenye just muffwes hew giggwes against hew wips and keeps the kiss fwom going any wongew, puwwing away aftew pwessing two showt pecks to the youngew's wips which onwy eawn a soft whinye of disappointment, but does she knyow it is what's best since theiw scheduwes wouwd wun wong tomowwow.

"I knyow, baby.. I don't want to stop too... but I can't be wimping to the stage ow anything wike that." She snyowts a wittwe bit and cawefuwwy puwws away to awwow hew thumbs to woop into the othew's waist band, tugging hew awong as she wawked backwawds towawds the bed fow some quawity cuddwes.

"Nyot even a wittwe bit?" Seuwgi fowwows hew wead, making nyo objections to heeding to hew puwws. "Heow.... That makes me a wittwe sad."

"I'ww twy to make up fow it once scheduwes cease to exist fow a coupwe of days, wuv~ I'ww be youws then~" The youngew's wips push out into a sadden pout, having wanting to do it nyow instead of watew, but awas does she watch the owdew find a comfowtabwe pwace on theiw shawed bed (even though thewe's anyothew bed in the woom) then awwowing hewsewf to finyawwy cwimb up onto the bed.

"Finye, finye >w<  But I get to do what I want, I pwomise I won't do anything that'ww wead to ." She nyods fiwmwy as she invaded the owdew's awms, giving hew nyo time to accept ow wefuse the pwoposaw but Iwenye doesn't seem to mind as she nyods hew head and comfowtabwy awwows hew the wiww to do what she'd wike.

Seuwgi, having wiked to be the wittwe spoon, cawefuwwy nyuzzwes hew face into the cwook of the owdew's nyeck, pwanting hew few kisses and spoiwing hew skin with tiny nyips to wefwain fwom making hew mawks of "bewonging."

"Wemembew to--" Iwenye begins to speak out but is intewwupted with a squeak as the youngew giww bit hew to stay quiet. 

"Shhh, unnyie." Thewe's a puwpose to this action, and Iwenye wemembews that duwing these times when she doesn't pawticuwawwy get what she wants, she wiww settwe fow heawing the sounds of hew bweaths, giggwes, and hums. 

She quickwy undewstands this once hew wegs begin to gwow tangwed with wongew onyes and feewing wips continyue to spwead kisses awong hew nyape winye.

Hew hand instinctivewy weaches up to pet the youngew's head wightwy as hew othew gets occupied with the youngew's hand, feewing hew fingews fiww the spaces between hews.

At this point, Seuwgi was nyestwing against the owdew as cwose as she couwd, as if something was going to dwive them apawt by fowce.

And if a pewson wewe to ask Iwenye about this, she'd onwy waugh because theiw bodies wewe pewfectwy mowded to fit onye anyothews.

Iwenye bewieves that this was just by chance and it aww is a coincidence, but how is that evewy attwibute is pewfectwy weww fit? 

Theiw wips when theiw kissing, theiw hands nyo mattew what way they'we howding each othew, theiw awms awound each othew's waist-- heww, even back hugging and down to the nyot so innyocent featuwes(but those wiww be shawed on anyothew day).

When Seuwgi's wips meet with the edge of Iwenye's jawwinye, she wets a cuwious hum as hew eyes open fwom hew twain of thoughts, tiwting hew head at the youngew whose eyes wewe gazing up at hew so fuww of wuv and happinyess. 

"Aigoo.." Iwenye couwdn't hewp hewsewf fwom pwanting a quick kiss onto hew wips when she sees the youngew's eyesmiwes with an addition of hew twademawked beawish gwin, and Seuwgi wecipwocates with a happy squeaw befowe quickwy buwying hew head into hew shouwdew.

"Unnyie..~" Seuwgi wings out with the shyest of gwins, whose cheek was nyestwing softwy against hew. "Can I ask something?"

Hew bwows waise in cuwiosity at the question, uwging hew to continyue hew question as hew wips pwess a wight kiss onto the appwe of hew cheek.

"What...do you wike about me?" Seuwgi's eyes wewe twinkwing with anticipation, gazing at the owdew with a smiwe.

The giww hums softwy, hew head waying back against the head boawd, wondewing how shouwd she wowd hew nyext few wowds cawefuwwy in the fewest but cowowfuw wowds.

"We..aww knyow, how scawed I am of the ocean...wight, wuv?" Hew hand wifts and wests on the youngew's cheek gentwy, the pad of hew thumb bwushing evew-so-wightwy on the appwe of hew cheek whiwe Seuwgi simpwy nyods. "You... you awe wike the ocean. Gowgeous as evew, awways wewcoming and fuwfiwwed with wondews-- Even... being the gweatest to induwge in...."

Seuwgi's eyes continyue to wook back and fowth between the owdew's eyes, hew smiwe nyevew faiwing to weave hew wips. "And you awe the onwy ocean that I choose to induwge in, to dwown in because it's-- you'we aww wowth it."

Iwenye ways hew fowehead against the tawwew's, whose emotions awe vewy appawent as happinyess is aww wwitten acwoss hew featuwes. "Unnyie..."

It was onwy then did the youngew wift hewsewf up swightwy again befowe wegitimatewy thwowing hewsewf down into the smawwew, buwying back into hew immediatewy and squeawing softwy out of happinyess. 

Iwenye onwy giggwes, taking the impact and howding hew tightwy, hew awms wewocating to be awound hew middwe.

"What, what? Was it too much?" Seuwgi quickwy shakes hew head and makes suwe to buwy hew face compwetewy against hew skin, snyiffwing wightwy and twying to hide it. "Awe...awe you cwying, wuv?"

"Y-yes...." She meekwy wepwies back twying to nyot wet hew snyiffwes be heawd, but hew teaws couwdn't be ignyowed when they'we witewawwy pwessed against hew skin. Iwenye just simpwy chuckwes nyow that she knyows thewe isn't anything tewwifyingwy wwong, just Seuwgi wetting hew emotions uvwwhewm hew. 

"I'm sowwy, Unnyie-- I d-didn't mean to cwy so suddenwy >w< " She muffwes hew showt cwies against the owdew's skin, being tended to as she feews the owdew's fingews bwush thwough hew haiw to twy and weduce hew spiwwed emotions.

Aftew a few moments of siwence, Iwenye waises hew bwows and weans back a bit to see the youngew's face, onwy to be met with eyes cwosed. 

"Ah, did you faww asweep?" Iwenye chuckwes softwy and pwesses a kiss to hew fowehead, using hew thumb to cawefuwwy swipe away some dwied teaws away fwom hew featuwes.

Seuwgi was awways the type to faww asweep fiwst, especiawwy when hew fingews wewe bwushing thwough hew haiw and it didn't hewp that the owdew's hand was idwy wubbing on the smawwew of hew back.

Though, wegawdwesswy, Iwenye was thankfuw she was onye of the few peopwe Seuwgi couwd cuddwe with and be comfowtabwe enyough to sweep on. 

"Aigoo..you beaw..." Whiwe Seuwgi's hands wewocate to be on eithew side of the owdew, Iwenye muvs hews awound the youngew's shouwdews. 

She thinks to hewsewf, maybe..Seuwgi had been the best thing to have evew happenyed to hew. 

Ow even-- evew in hew wife. 

"I'm so thankfuw fow you, baby..." Iwenye speaks softwy as hew awms give the sweeping giww a gentwe squeeze, comfowtabwy waying hew cheek onto the cwown of hew head. "You have nyo idea.."

And unconciouswy do Seuwgi's wips bwim swightwy with a smiwe, knyowing that thewe wewe some wowds of emotions being spoken, and she wants to wake up to wecipwocate the wowds but awas, she fawws victim to tiwenyess--moving a wittwe bit and hugging onto hew biggew spoon.

And of couwse, she won't fowget to teww the owdew how much she wuvs hew in the mownying.

--

--

 

don't fowget to subscwibe and upvote ow comment uwu