you and Jiminie

The Heartbreak Plantation

"I"m gonna miss you Minie" you say, wiping away a tear. It seemed like you just got your Minie back after 3 long months of promotion and he was already leaving you.. even though you were ahppy about his success it was still so hard to say goodbye to him knowing he wouldn't be back for for such a long time His hair was dyed a raven black and he din't any makeup on and he on a few peices of jewerly his silver earings and his silver pinky ring that you gave him for his 23rd birthday and he was wearing a green army jaket with ripped jeans and blue sneakers.

" I promise when i'm done promoting we'll have time together again, just relax and cuddle together" said Jimin while   petting your head  "it'll be fine"

"that's waht you said last time Minie, but i still creied myself to sleep missing you" you say as you wipe some fresh tears away

Jimin looks down at his feet sadly "I'm sorry'': he says

"i'm not tryimg to make you feel bad minie" you sigh emotionally " i just love you so much. just try and have as much fun as you can, i'll be here wallowing in my sadness without you" 

you give eachother one last hug goodbye and Jimin walks to his car ready to driven away from you, far, far away from city to city promoting BTS's amazing music. 

 

                                                                                                                         ----------------------------------------

 

you sit down on  a becnh and start weeping unccontrollably in your hands and start miss ypour Minie already! you miss him petting your hair and his warm hugs and tender kisses and him gentley holding your hand as you walk together and his amazing singing and thwe way he sang serendipity to you for your last birthday and the way  If music is playing he will start to dance no matter where he is.you din't want to miss him any more! thre has to be a way to be as close to him all the time as his is with the members of BTS they get to see him aaaaaall the time live with him J-Hope even shares a room with him so what you could do that too? what if you could spend all your time with him? eat with him? what if you could even perform with him? could you be in BTS? you already know all there songs and dances all of them allyou have to do is get in the the group youre so good at dancing thy'll let youi in right away all you have to do is auditon and that's exatly wht you're going to do but they woudnt let a girl in so have to pretend to be a guy first thing to do is cut your hair and dye it blonde and wear less makeup and change your outfit and you chose an outfit with jeans a white button down with a red tie and a dsenim jacket and blach shues and your has a part in the middle. your all ready for your audition.