uncontrollable

Untitled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Either it was natural or unnatural between her and Lisa, Jisoo couldn't figure it out too fast, and anything remained unsettled for more than 1 minute might remained unsettled in Jisoo's world. Like always, she just let it slide, again. And since she had “solved” this problem, her focus was  back on the currently situation – Lalisa held her tight and she's literally breathing in her hair. Alternate cold and hot sensations caused by the other girl's inhaling and exhaling gave Jisoo goosebumps and her stomach felt weird, probably just because she was still a bit hungry, she thought.  “what are you doing ? stop that and just let me watch the movie! Those tickets are not for free right?” “ummmm, actually I paid for us, and you are welcome, unnie. ” Normally Lisa wouldn't act like that, she dared not let herself get all over Jisoo, always trying to keep some safe distance after some too intimate skinship happened, worried that she might lose control of herself and ruined everything for them. But now Jisoo was right here, in her arms, and she was surrounded by her fragrance, warmness which made her felt calm and… just so right, too right to grab her normal consciousness back.  “Yah Lalisa Manopal!” Without even gaining a slight response, Jisoo sighed silently and then made herself comfortable in Lisa's embrace, leaning against the taller girl's neck crook, feeling strangely content and peaceful.  Although she was still couldn't figure out her own feeling, she didn't let it slide this time. “I don't even know what's wrong with me right now, how can I stand Lisa that much? but it seems like I'm ok with it. I don't have any negative feelings right now so I guess it means .. it's ok, right? ” Jisoo noded in Lisa's neck crook for her own confirmation.

Meanwhile, Lalisa Manoban was experiencing the biggest emotional high ,other than the day she realized how much happiness Jisoo can bring to her and she knew she've found the one of her life. It was not like Jisoo agreed to be her girlfriend or anything, but right now she felt like Jisoo belonged to her and only. The thought of Jisoo only belonged to her made Lisa smile widely. “Now what?  Why are you acting so weird today? ” Jisoo couldn't focus on the movie already with the bizarre electrical feeling all over her body, she noticed every movement Lisa made since they were literally stick closely to each other.

“Nothing.” Lisa kept her eye closed, “Just imaging me and you.”

And after hearing that, Jisoo's mouth kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter