Busted

I Knew It

 

 

 

"So dude.. Let me get this straight. You let Chaerin go.. just like that?" Hoya asked.

Myungsoo just nodded while looking out of the car's window.

Infinite was in their car, and unfortunately , Dongwoo was driving this time.

Myungsoo returned to their dorm a few minutes after he left Chaerin's apartment.

He urged Infinite to follow him to the club. He told them that he has some unfinished business with somebody and he just had to settle it that night.

Infinite, being the loyal brothers they are, reluctantly agreed and got ready with dashing club clothes and looks.

"Dongwoo-ah! Watch out! There's somebody crossing! Slow down!" Sunggyu nagged at the driver. They rest of the members just held on tight to their seats, hoping they would survive the car ride.

"So we are going to ambush.. your girlfriend, hyung?" Maknae Sungjong asked his hyung. And once again, Myungsoo just nodded.

The members knew what was going on. Chaerin was obviously cheating on him. On the other hand, Myungsoo knew this way before they did. And tonight, he got everything in his hands. A sly smirk formed on his lips. You played the wrong game with the wrong guy my dear Chaerin.

 

As they finally arrive infront of the club. Hoya, Woohyun, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Sunggyu poured out of the car, landing on their knees catching their breaths. 

"I'm ALIVE!!" the choding screamed with relief.  

"Yeaa, try sitting at the front. Its scarier than a rollercoaster ride." Sunggyu cut in.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo alighted from the car cooly.  "Oh come'on guys, my driving is not that bad right?" Dongwoo cutely asked.

"Are you kidding me? You almost hit a tree, an old woman and a cat!" Hoya sneered at him.

Myungsoo smiled while watching s' childish antics. 

"Come'on guys. We have a mission to complete." Myungsoo led them into the club.

"Mission? what mission?" Dongwoo blankly asked.

______________________________

The music was thumping loudly, colorful fluorescent lights flashed across the big wide space filled with swaying, sweaty bodies grinding against one another.

Infinite rarely went clubbing due to their busy schedules. The boys were ready to bust their moves on the dance floor but first, they had to settle personal matters with Chaerin. 

Sungyeol, being the tallest of the group, looking around the place above the dancing bodies to look for that red-haired girl. It was normally his job when it comes to situation like this.

"There!" he pointed at the other side of the club. Chaerin was there. Seyong too. They had to walk through the dancefloor against the dancing and grinding bodies. People made way for them because they were like Gods walking on the dance floor. Obviously the best looking guys in the club.

They stopped right infront of a couple who were smooching, grinding and patting each other all at the same time.

This is disgusting Sungjong thought.

"Eh-hem" Sungyeol cleared his throat, the sight of Chaerin dancing sleazily made him sick. 

The couple turned their attention to the group of dashing boys behind them.

Chaerin gasped, "Oppa?!"

She couldn't see clearly since the lights in the club were to bright.  And suddenly, the music was cut off.

"Having fun with your girls, Yeobo?" Myungsoo sneered. He loved the way she was scared. Her expression was priceless.

Chaerin was beyond speechless. How did he know?!

"Yeobo-ah," Myungsoo sweetly but menacingly cooed, "Ha.. aren't you just the cutest? Playing around behind my back?"

He then face the dazed Seyong, "Seyong hyung. Just wanted to let you know, if she cheated once, she'll cheat again. You'll never know how many other guys she has out there."

Chaerin tried to defend herself, "No oppa! I only have you!"

"Oh really?" Seyong and Myungsoo scoffed at the same time.

"Its over. I never want to see your face in front of me again."Myungsoo said.

Infinite walked away from the couple. Looks like I'm single again. Myungsoo thought.

"You're pathetic." Seyong almost screamed at Chaerin, who is holding on to his arm desperately. He roughly pulled away and walked off, leaving Chaerin dumbfounded in the middle of the dancefloor.

____________________________________________________

Infinite was outside the club.

"So this means you're single again?" Sungyeol asked.

Myungsoo just chuckled, "First time in a very long while."

"So this means we can head off to the other club and get some more girls with me?" Sungyeol asked again unashamedly.

Sunggyu hit Sungyeol's head, hard. "No, you, Myungsoo and the rest off us are not going anywhere. We have schedules tomorrow morning."

The other members including Myungsoo groaned.

"So does this mean I get to drive again?" Dongwoo excitedly asked the group.

He received panic stares in return. 

"Uuh.. Hyung, its okay. I'll take a cab." Sungjong sweetly said with a sly grin as he slowly walked away backwards.

"Yeaa, me too!" Hoya and Woohyun said,following the maknae.

"RUN!!!" Sungyeol screamed at the top of his lungs while his long legs took off at an alarming speed.

Sunggyu, the Grandpa leader ran a few meters away behind them, but stopped for a while to catch his breath.

Dongwoo just stood there, with a blank expression.

"It looks like its gonna be me and you then." Dongwoo smiled as he turned to Myungsoo.

Oh God please save me.

 

 

 

==============

Sorry for the super duper ish ending!

I am having a writer's block now so yeaa, the inspirations kept coming and going.

I'm soo sorry if I have disappoint you guys.! Thanks for suscribing! Do comment. I'm open to every critisism. I'll be very sad if there are no comments about this story. I need to know your opinion, you

Comment! Please!

And btw, this is not my first short story, this is my fourth I guess. please support my other fanfic, If We Ever Meet Again.

 

Anneyong!^^ PaiPai!