My First Love VS Love

Time Please Stop

"Long time No see" He whispered.I froze at the thought that I'm going to spend my day with this...this......this guy!.

"Viola,don't just stand there!"Mom said while pulling my wrist.While Olivia and my sisters started to chuckle out of the silence suddenly,"why are you laughing?" I said while furrowing my brows,I suddenly remembered they know what happen to me and....and....Sunghyun aigoo can't they see I've moved on,but....but....aishhh I don't know anymore I'm going crazy.After a long walk at the beach we finally sat down,well I think it's amazing that we are purposely sitting in the middle of a beach!.

"umma?" I said while tugging her bag.

"wae,Viola?"

"It's just that....*coughs* never mind" 

"Viola,gwenchana?"Olivia said

"I'm fine,I just accidentaly swallowed my saliva..haha"I said.We were about to eat when my mom and Sunghyun's mom acclaimed that me and Sunghyun should seat together,I just agreed for I don't have feelings for him anymore and I have Saengie oppa :).

"Let's bless the food everyone"Chun Hee unnie said

"Bless us O Lord and these you'r gifts which we are about to recieve from you'r goodness through Christ our Lord Amen,Let's eat!!" I started eating after praying, I started munching the yummy food.

"So how's you'r school work Viola?" Sunghyung's Mom said,I kind of Got a little surprise which made me choke my food a little.

"*cough*Ummm....so far it's fine" I said while letting out a weak smile.

"Do you have...a new ......boyfriend now?" Sunghyun asked I didn't expected that he will bring that topic out my eyes widened,I took a sip of water,cleared my throat and gathered all my might and spoke up.

"N...ne..his name is Heo young saeng" I said while staring at my food

"well Viola that Young saeng is sure lucky to have you"Sunghyun's mom said with a bright smile,I didn't believe that smile because obviosly sadness was written on her face.

"and you know what,Young saeng is a nice guy" mom said

"she's lucky"was all Sunghyun could say.After that we were covered in complete ackward silence.

~~~~~~~~After Eating~~~~~~~

"Mom I'm leaving with Chung hee and Chi sun" Chun Hee Unnie said

"Sure"

"Can I come?"Olivia said

"Sure but ask Umma first" so Olivia turned to face Umma

"umma?"

"yes you can go" she said calmly

"what about me mom?"I said

"you.....Stay"Mom said emphasizing the stay

"But...why?"

"No buts you're staying with me and Sunghyun's family,alright?"

"Alright" since I had no choice I'm going to spend my day with Sunghyun.When my mom was about to go I held her wrist"umma"

"wae?"

"I just want to ask what's Sunghyun's parents name is"

"ohh,his dad's name is Young Jae his mother's name is Myung hee"

"ohhh" we went on the boat that was floating near the beach Sunghyun's parents owned the boat,it's not a surprise because ever since they have been filty rich since childhood.I didn't get on the boat for I have sea-sickness so I just roamed around the beach eager to find some shells.As I picked the shell I noticed that there is someone standing in front of me,I stood up to see......................................

 

Young saeng's POV

I was roaming around the beach bare-footed allowing the waves flow on to my feet when suddenly I think i saw Viola but maybe It's just my imagination,so I approached the figure and stood right in front of her so it was..................................really Viola.

she stood up slowly and said "Dugo.......Saengie oppa!!!" she said while hugging me tightly.

"Viola what are you doing here?"

"Well my mom and her bestfriend's family wanted to spend the day together but all of my sisters when home and left me here all alone so I ended up searching for shells,what about you?"

"Well my dad planned to have a family picnic today"

Sunghyun's POV

I was talking with Viola's mom when suddenly I noticed that Viola wasn't at the usual place so I searched here and there for an hour.Finally I foud Viola near the beach Hugging  a guy..a guy?..a guy! I hurried to where they were.

"So who's this guy Viola?"I thought it was funny at first when they got shocked that I was there suddenly.

"aigoo Sunghyun I got shocked" Viola said

"M....m....ia...nh...e"I said in between of snickering

"As I was saying Sunghyun this is Young Saeng"after Young saeng was introduced he bowed to me and said "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too Young Saeng-shii"

_______________________-

mianhe for late update