Good and evil

Good vs good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol the demon king smiles as he watches the human waltz out of hell, through the portal set up for him. "Lucifer....I don't understand why. You keep letting that kid waltz in and out of here like a playground." Kai said stepping out of the shadows, Chanyeol doesn't care. He has many names, Lucifer, Chanyeol, so on. But he likes Chanyeol. Because that's the name that his god gave him. He rests his head on his hand to the side, humming. 

"You will never understand. He is more than that, purest soul even in heaven. And this." Chanyeol gestures around the palace "Is his playground." He chuckles, closing his eyes still feeling the other's lips on his. "I built it for him....a millennial ago." Chanyeol hums thinking back to when they were angels. He was a general for heaven's army, while his Kyungsoo was a candidate for being the next ruler of heaven. His kindness is ever ending, his soul was the purest one, and his power is sincere. Unlike the others who uses it because they have to, Kyungsoo is always willing to use his for the greater good. Chanyeol was ready to kneel down upon the greater good, but when Kyungsoo was cast down into the human world. Because of the ugly thing called jealousy, Chanyeol rebel, he swear to destroy those who betray Kyungsoo. Those who vowed to support the smaller man so he can bring a new light into the kingdom of Heaven. 

Selfishness, enviousness, and greed. Chanyeol and few others took it upon themselves to fly into Earth to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter