Save Me

Save Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Save Me

Member: Youngjae
Group: B.A.P

His cold eyes stared at me, holding so much pain and hatred. I knew I couldn’t hide it from him forever, but I just wish I could have hidden it for a little while longer. Reaching out to him, I tried to calm him down only to be pushed away even further. He didn’t want anything to do with me anymore. He wanted me to leave and never come back. His usual loving smile and happy eyes were replaced with a betrayed grimace and tears that he fought against. I should have thought about him, should have considered his feelings.

“How many times?” He asked, his voice strained.

“Youngjae, I..”

“How many times?!” He yelled, getting angrier as I danced around the question.

“Every week for the past 3 months.” I mumbled, looking down at my hands. I felt horrible as I stared at the sparkling ring that promised our eternal love.

“3 months?! It’s been going on that long?!” He yelled, tears escaping his eyes. “How could you do this to me?!”

“I’m sorry…” I whispered. I wanted to cry because I hurt him so much, because I still loved him.

“We haven’t even been married for a year and you’re already cheating on me?!” His voice cracked.

“I still love you.” I insisted, looking up at his eyes.

“No you don’t. Because if you did then this,” He raised his hand and showed me his wedding band then pointed to my matching one. “Would have stopped you. Would have reminded you, hey maybe I shouldn’t cheat on my husband. On the man who would give up his entire career to make his wife happy!” He walked over to the window running his hands through his hair. “What did I do wrong?” He whispered brokenly. “What did I do that drove you to his arms?” His voice got quieter

Please log in to read the full chapter