Mine (VII)

Just Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She watched furiously as he walked to the gate with several girls trailing behind him. She could feel her palm throbbing because she clenched her hands too strong.

“Hey Sehun. Let’s go out together! There is a new café at the town!” one of the girl spoke with her voice was too much for Jasmine to handle. The other girls nodded at their friend, trying to make Sehun agree to join them.

Sehun was already in high school while she was still could be seen as a toddler. She hated the fact that Sehun was a few years older than her. She hated that she was still stuck in the middle school with a bunch of idiot boys. She hated the boys in her class because nobody treated her like Sehun did. Sehun had never stole her chocolates, pushed her until she scratched her knees, made fun of her or hide her bottle. Sehun was always good to her although he rarely smiles.

“No.” she heard Sehun said. “I have something else to do.”

“Aww come on! It’s not like you have a girlfriend.” The other girl whined, making Jasmine bit her lower lip. She was annoyed at all the girls. Jasmine wanted to go to Sehun because one of her classmates threw away her homework, and she needed Sehun’s help to find it back. But she wasn’t sure if she could go to him without someone mistook her as Sehun’s little sister. She was not Sehun’s sister!

She flinched when Sehun’s eyes met hers. He was staring at her as she stood at the wall. Sehun did not move when he saw her. Instead, he quickly averted his eyes back to the girls behind him.

Jasmine felt disappointed when he did that. Dejectedly, she turned around and started to walk away from the school in hurry. She did not even apologize when she bump into people. Seeing that Sehun avoided her, she wanted to go home and cried.

A hand on her shoulder startled her. She was pulled to the sideway and she met Sehun’s eyes staring down at her. His expression showed he was worried.

“What is it? Why are you crying?” he caressed her cheeks and cupped her face in his hands.

Could not hold back her tears, she suddenly sobbed histerically, making Sehun sighed as he nodded understandingly. He coaxed her until she told him about her problem before helping her to find her homework.

Sehun was always there before she knew that she need him.

 

 

 

“What are you grinning for? Did you finally get a boyfriend?” Sahee accused, making Jinsoo chuckled amusedly. Jasmine continued grinning in front of her phone, fingers typing a message to reply to her husband. Sehun finally replied to her messages after she gave up for being too patient about it and sulked for about three days. Apparently, Sehun nearly went crazy when he did not receive any message from her for a day. Chanyeol called her and told her about it.

“I already have a boyfriend.”

“Who?” excitedly, Sahee shouted.

“Oh Sehun.”

Jinsoo laughed this time, while Sahee repeatedly hit her head onto the table, making everyone in the restaurant glanced at them.

“Stop talking about Sehun, could you? I’m being serious here!”

“I’m also serious.” Jasmine calmly answered. It was true anyway, except Sehun was actually more than just being a boyfriend.

He’s her husband.

Of course, Sahee would not take it seriously about it because she had never told them about her marriage.

Jinsoo shushed Sahee for being too loud. They ate the food slowly while Jasmine kept texting her husband with one of her hand. Sehun was asking her if she could come for their performance again, which she replied that she would.

“Min, sorry for asking for this kind of question but..” Jinsoo’s voice trailed, hesitant to ask.

“Hm? What is it?” Jasmine asked with full of her rice, a habit of her that Sehun found was cute and disgusting at the same time.

“Why you never bring us to your home? I mean, we’re friends, right?”

The question made her stopped chewing on her food. Jasmine gulped slowly, thinking on how to answer that question. Should she bring them to her mother’s house then? But being a stupid Jasmine, she actually did not really remember how to get to her mother’s house. Sehun always was the one that drive her, or he would send someone to get her there. She never goes alone.

“But my house is too far from here.”

“Doesn’t matter. I already got my own car. We can go anywhere anytime.” Jinsoo answered.

“We will see then.” She nervously answered.

 

 

….

 

 

“Your wife has fell asleep.” Kyungsoo informed Sehun as he entered the waiting room with Kai in tow. They had finished performing two hours ago. Sehun told Jasmine to go home first but she refused to go alone and ended up sleeping on the chair. There was a plastic bag next to her feet, and she was holding her tote bag close to her chest.

Sehun crouched until their eyes were on the same level. He could see the dark eyebags under her eyes, as if she had not sleep properly for days. She was still on her semester break, so she did not have any assignments to be done. Or was she reading her books until morning? The boy was having thoughts in his head, but he knew he should ask her later, seeing how exhausted she was even in her sleep.

“Sweetheart.” Sehun gently tapped her cheek. “Hey, let’s go home.” She grunted in her sleep.

“Honey, get up.” He said again. This time, she suddenly sat straight with her eyes still shut, shocking the hell out of Kai and Chen who were hovering over Sehun’s shoulders.

“Oh, my goodness. I can’t believe this.” Chen covered his mouth, amused at the same time.

Sehun ignore Chen. “Spread your arms,” he instructed Jasmine although she was still asleep. But she actually spread her arms. Sehun heard Kai gasped. Still ignoring both of s, Sehun gently scooped her into his arms and lifted her like a koala. As reflex, his wife clings his neck, making her tote bag fell onto the floor. Sehun put her legs around his hip.

“Just how much does she love you until she could hear you even in her sleep?” Chen asked, staring amusedly at the pair while Kai helped Sehun to get Jasmine’s bag.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter