The Abduction-Seduction / Key

The Naughty Adventures of Low Self-confidence Boy and Alien Girl

"Oooouch!" Minho cried as he grabbed his toe, "It's all my fault. I had my toe there, I deserved that!"

"Wow, that boy sounds really fun; I'm gonna invite him into the spaceship!" Taemin the alien wonder said to herself while playing with her dog, Not Evil Pretty Smart Unpoopikinz, inside her spaceship.

"What's going on?" Minho cried as the spaceship that was before spinning on the sidewalk rose into midair, shrank him into the size of a peanut crumb, and him into a tube of butterscotch.

"I don't like this place, or any place," said Minho as he swam around in the sticky goo. But, before his eyes, the goo around him changed to water and below him he could see within a glass dome, the most beautiful creature he had ever layed eyes upon. She was pink, with big, brown eyes, and cloud stickers all over her face. She was singing the ugliest song Minho had ever heard:

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. Clap! Clap!"

With an angelic voice she then began to sing to her crab friend Sebastian, "Look at this boy, isn't he neat? Wouldn't you think my souffle is complete?"

"What! You're gonna EAT HIM?!" Sebastian said.

"No. I'm baking him a healthy snack."

"I don't deserve food," Minho whispered to his backpack as he floated above the dome. "Wait a sec, when did I get this backpack?"

"Where is my backsack?" Taemin cried. "I want my backsack back...sack."

"I wonder if this is her backsack," Minho said to himself.

"There's my backsack! On that radiant muscley pouty boy's shoulders."

And in an instant, she appeared on the right side of Minho's cheek. "What are you doing next to my cheek? Where am I? Why is this place so happy? Why am I so sad all the time? Why is her whisper the Lucifer? I just don't get it!" Minho sobbed gently while posing in a fetal position.

"Weeelllllllllllllllll..." Taemin began, "I like cheeks...especially yours, you are in my brother's and my spaceship, I like being happy, you are sad because you're not happy, and her whisper is the Lucifer because SHINee said so, so..."

"Why did you me into your brother's and your spaceship?"

"Wow, you ask many questions for a low self-confidence loser."

"How did you know I'm a low self-confidence loser?"

"Ummmmmm...my name's Taemin! I am the Queen of Happy Town! What is your name?"

"Hi, my name is Minho...I am depressed a lot; it is sad to meet you, Taemin, Queen of Happy Town."

"SHE'S NOT THE QUEEN OF HAPPY TOWN! I AM! I AM!" cried a voice from a smexy cactus.

"Why did that smexy cactus just talk?" Minho asked while flipping his hair.

"That was not the smexy cactus, it was I, Key! The true Queen of Happy Town!"

"Oh, just ignore Key," Taemin started, "He's my diva brother. But, that's what happens when your parents send you off to Beyonce Rodeo Camps."

"Yeeeeeehawww, partner! Imma Diva, alright! Which is the female version of a hustla. And...I AM THE QUEEN! And...I am not gay...OK, I am! But, still, I'm a person!"

"No you're not! You're a hooker!" said Minho.

"But how did you know that?"

"I am cutikinz21. Remember me, from lovers.com? You never showed up for our date...rodeodiva24."

"Oh, right, you were the loser with low self-confidence. Sorry. A diva's work is never done."

"Minho, you're gay?" Taemin asked.

"No, I was just curious as to what male lovin' would be like for a person with self-confidence as low as mine. Wait! Wait a second! Rodeodiva! You weren't a female?!"

"Nope. Just a fab, y single!" Key replied while his fabulous hair.

"Wait a second, why do you guys speak Korean? You are aliens, shouldn't you speak Alien?" Minho asked while staring blankly at Key.

"Alien? I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing! We're just like regular humans!" Taemin said.

"Plus we watch you when you bathe," Key said, his lips.

"Really?" Minho asked slightly scared and slightly .

"No, not really," Key said in return.

"Minho, you must be starving! Would you like some Cheerios?" Taemin asked.

"No, I don't eat Cheerios anymore. They're too happy. I only eat Sadness-O's."

"I don't think I have any Sadness-O's..."

"That's OK, I'll just eat bark. I like the way the splinters fill up my mouth. Actually, I should be going now. I'll be late for my therapy session."

"Can we go?" Taemin asked eagerly.

"Boring!" Key said.

"Well my therapist is a stripper..."

"Stripper!" Key exclaimed, "I am sooooooo there!"

 

 

 


Hey guys! If you thought that this chapter was as y as Key then please comment. Thanks!

And if you thought that it wasn't as y as key...please comment!

Please comment...com-ment. Thanks! : D