Dont Worry

Tell Me Next Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin's POV:

 

I awoke to Lee Know’s face right in front of mine and it made me jump. How long was I asleep for? “Hyunjin, you know we love you. But dang boy. You say some weird in your sleep.” He said with a small laugh. I shrugged my shoulders and stretched. Well, he wasn’t wrong. I do talk in my sleep sometimes, and according to the other members, what I say can be weird sometimes. According to Changbin, when I fell asleep in his arms one night due to being exhausted from a late-night practice we had, I had talked in my sleep and had said that I loved him. of course, I only love him as a brother and best friend. Nothing more.

But he seems to have taken it seriously because he is all over me all the time now.  But what am I saying, he has always been like that. I got out of the van and stretched my long muscular body while throwing on my black hat that I had worn today back on. It was starting to get late and the sun that was originally shining so bright today was now just a sunset. It was pretty though. I followed the other members to the front door of our dorm and waited for Chan to unlock the door. Once he did, we walked inside and found that the dorm was quiet and peaceful. It was something new to us since our dorm is never quiet. “I am going to start dinner. I need someone to go check on Seungmin and see how he is doing. Lee Know, Woojin? Will you help me with dinner?” Chan asked. The older boys nodded and I raised my hand. “I will go check on Seungmin.” I said voluntarily. Chan nodded and I walked down to Seungmin’s room. But when I arrived, he was not there. I checked each bunk in that room, no Seungmin. It didn’t make sense, so I assumed he was in the bathroom. As I reached the bathroom, there was still no Seungmin in sight. Where is he? He had to be here somewhere. With how bad his cough was, there was no way he went far. And then it hit me.

“Ah!” I said as a light bulb went off in my head. I know where he could be. I raced down to my shared room and opened the door. Sure enough, there he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter