The Perks of Being Roommates

The Perks of Being Roommates
The Perks of Being Roommates
 
 
 
The sky was full of dark and ragged clouds. It was only afternoon but felt like a late evening with a weather like this. Most of the UNB members were sprawled out on the couches in the living area where a newly released horror movie was playing on the TV. While some of them were watching attentively, the others were scrolling up and down on their phones. Hojung had excused himself to go and catch up on his sleep for a bit. Jun and Hansol were missing as well. Those two were in their shared room, doing god knows what.
 
 
"Oh my god!"
 
 
Out of nowhere, a ghost had appeared on the screen that made Chan scream in suprise. He clinged onto Daewon's arm who happened to be sitting next to him. Kijung watched this scenario with hawk eyes before clinging onto Daewon's other arm. After some time Euijin suddenly stopped the movie. When he was greeted with questioning eyes, he proposed his fellow members an idea.
 
 
"Let's go swimming?"
 
 
Chan was the first one to enthusiastically agree. On the other hand, Feeldog wasn't sure because of the weather. But as soon as they realised that they simply could go to a closed swimming pool, they decided to inform the sleeping Hojung. Afterwards, the leader called their manager and asked for his consent and a ride. Chan, in the meantime, ran towards Jun's and Hansol's room. He entered without knocking which earned him a suprised loud from Hansol. Said guy was sitting on his bed, looking a bit flushed. Chan didn't pay any attention to that at that moment nor to the fact that Jun's hair - who was currently sitting on his own bed as well - was disheveled.
 
 
"Go change your clothes, we're going swimming!"
 
 
-
 
 
With some bickering and joking, they managed to safely arrive at the swimming pool. It was actually way past the closing time but part of it had been opened for the UNB members. This way, they at least had not to worry about any fans seeing them.
 
 
In the changing rooms everyone was getting out of their clothes minus Hansol. He was trying to tell s that he wasn't feeling very well and would rather sit around. Jun, who silently had been watching, told him to go rest in the small cafeteria. But Chan interjected, saying he could simply sit on the benches near the pool. Hansol reluctantly agreed but still wasn't too keen on getting out of his clothes.
 
 
"But you have to! Imagine how warm it will get later!"
 
 
Chan started trying to undress Hansol himself, Kijung soon joining him. Both of them were not realising Hansol's discomfort. Jun wanted to help him out of this situation but Marco approached him in this moment, asking why he wasn't getting changed.
 
 
"Woah, hyung! Did you hurt yourself?"
 
 
At Kijung's loud voice, everyone turned their attention to the trio. In the meantime, Chan and Kijung had managed to pull off Hansol's shirt. But that's when they saw a bruise on Hansol's collarbone. The latter quickly put his hand on that spot, in attempt to hide it. He glanced at Jun who was biting down on his lips and looking back at him sheepishly. It was Feeldog who realised what was going on and sent the two youngsters away. But of course, Chan managed to add two and two and smirked at Jun.
 
 
"I finally get why you two were looking like that earlier."
 
 
He then proceeded to tell Kijung that the bruise on Hansol's collarbone was actually a hickey that Jun gave Hansol. Feeldog facepalmed himself and the others couldn't help but laugh at that moment, especially after seeing how cute an embarrassed Hansol looked.
 
 
-
 
 
An hour ago, in Jun's and Hansol's room
 
 
"Ah, we really shouldn't be doing this."
 
 
The two boys were lying down on Hansol's bed. The latter was currently trying to get Jun away from himself without actually wanting to. Of course, Jun didn't listen to him. He started placing chaste kisses on Hansol's forehead, nose, cheeks and finally on his lips. Hansol's last denial crumpled and he kissed Jun back. He knew it was risky with the other members only beeing a few rooms away but he simply couldn't resist his boyfriend. Jun let out a satisfied noise when he realised that the older was finally giving in. He positioned himself on top of Hansol  without breaking the kiss. Their lips continued to move against each other, neither of them ever wanting to let go. But they had to once they ran out of breath. Jun admired Hansol's flushed face and listened to his hitched breathing. It was so endearing. He now placed his lips on Hansol's throat, biting down slightly. That earned him a low moan from his lover and wanting to hear more of that, he started on the older's delicate skin. The feeling of Hansol's hands running through his hair, his soft skin and alluring scent were driving Jun insane.  
 
 
"I can't believe you left me with that."
 
 
The two members were now sitting on their respective beds. Hansol was holding a small mirror in his hand, observing the hickey Jun had left on his collarbone. Jun just gave him a cheeky grin in return.
 
 
"I don't even feel sorry."