The Begining

Winwin~

Winwin had been here for hours, watching, observing. Silver moonlight spills from the sky, it illuminates the frosty grass and frozen lake. He pulled his cloak closer, shivering against the cold, “it won't be long now before my absence is discovered”, he thought . So peaceful and quiet, seconds flow into minutes, minutes turn into hours. Then he hear it, the crinkling sound of boots walking over the frozen grass. He pretended not to notice, “I must savor these seconds, savor the time spent in my sanctuary, it is my renewal, the only way to stay sane in my world of painted smiles and toxic words”, muttered. 

The intruder clears his throat, Winwin glanced back. The intruder was a member of the secretive elite force tasked with protecting Winwin and his family. He was also the latest of a long string of people tasked with guarding Winwin. He smiled, he must've realized much too late that his charge was no longer in his room. He shifts uncomfortably, unlike the guards from the past, it looks like this one will be fun.

           “Let's go back”, Winwin suggest.
He sighs and seems visibly relieved. “I'm sure he's heard all the rumors about the party boy prince and he requested a transfer as soon as he heard who his assignment would be”, he thought. He sighed, it seemed his reputation once again preceded him. It was, however, a sacrifice Winwin was willing to make. In order for him to live the life he want to live, his guards have to go through a few months of seemingly unnecessary emotional trauma, that is, if they make it that far. 
        “How did you get out?” the guard asked 
It's the first thing I've heard he heard him say since he was assigned to me, he seems young, probably closer to my own age than Winwin originally estimated.
        “Do you expect me to tell you?”  Winwin responded.
He smiled, if he told him of the tunnels he used to escape they would be sealed before the next sunrise.
They arrived at the castle, dark and quiet except for a few torches still flickering, Winwin’s father must still be awake. Another member of the guard approached them.
        “ Your father expects you to join him in the throne room shortly” his words are crisp and to the point. “Of course” he respond, “leaving the castle again is one error my father will not forgive, I wouldn't risk his wrath on something as simple as this”, he thought.
Winwin ran to hisroom first, splashing water on his face and picking bristles and thorns out of his clothes. Winwin marched into the throne room, eyes narrowed into slits, his shoulders back and chin high, He slide on a mask he cultivated for the last 13 years of his life, cold hard arrogance. Winwin may be the scorn of every guard and maid from here to the east river, he may be the disappointment of everyone of my future subjects. However, none of that matters, after all, he is the prince.