The Accident

Do You Trust Me?

“Goodbye, Jisoo.” Jeonghan whispered as he hugged his best friend and neighbour goodbye. Jisoo had tears streaming down his face. He couldn’t believe Jeonghan was leaving. Just like that. He didn’t even have a chance to confess his feelings for him.  

“Jeonghan...please don’t leave. Don’t leave me alone. I need you.” Jisoo tried to convince him to stay for the thousandth time. 

“I’m sorry. I can’t. I don’t have a choice.” His parents had thrown him out when they found out he was into guys. Jisoo had begged with his parents to let Jeonghan live with them, but apparently his parents suddenly didn’t like Jeonghan very much when they too found out about his uality. Jisoo was the only one who didn’t mind. In fact, he was sure his parents would throw him out if they knew about his feelings for Jeonghan too. 

They finally pulled away, and Jisoo waved for the last time. It was time to let go of Jeonghan. Jeonghan turned and didn’t look back, not even once. He was determined to leave this life behind him. Even if it meant having to leave Jisoo as a distant memory. 

He probably should have confessed when he left, but he just couldn’t find it in him to hurt Jisoo even more if he knew Jeonghan had always liked him. His sudden departure was bad enough. He could only hope Jisoo would understand. Or that he would see Jisoo some day. 

*************** 

A tall, slim figure lay on the road, covered in blood. Jisoo gripped the wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white. He tried his best to catch his breath, but it was useless. His shoulders shook violently as he took in short, shallow breaths. What had he just done? 

He finally found it in him to unbuckle his seatbelt and step out of the car. The body was covered in so much blood that the person’s face could barely been seen. It was clear he had been hit in the head. But Jisoo would recognise that face anywhere, blood or not. It was Jeonghan. After 3 years, they had finally met again. But it shouldn’t have been this way. 

“I’m sorry, Jeonghan...” Jisoo whispered as he knelt down beside the unconscious man.

 

 

A/N: i know i said the fanfic is finished, but this is just a chapter to explain exactly what happened so that Jeonghan doesn’t remember Jisoo basically he lost his memory after he got hit by Jisoo’s car so yeah... hope this clears some stuff up:)