A letter to Kim Heechul pt. 1

Random ( TeukChul )

A letter to Kim Heechul 

This is a letter to Kim Heechul if you are not him please stop reading this now  . I'm not particularly concern about the content of this letter being exposed what I'm concern about is your being because nobody really wants to earned Kim Heechul's wrath .

Now I'm officially starting this letter for Kim Heechul .

 

 

Dear Space Big Star Kim Heechul ( this is the name you given to yourself  )


We are polar opposite like you said one time on the shooting . You exactly said that we are like the North Pole and the South Pole we are millions apart but what is interesting the North Pole and South Pole have a same kind of weather they are both cold ( Eunhyuk is the one who said this I still remember ) . We even have both different colors you love the fiery red while I love is the calm white . You are a the sun , I'm the rain . You are the moon and I'm just an empty sky . You are always looking forward meanwhile I'm being hold back by my painful past . You always prefer to go with the flow of the life while I prefer to stick on my life plan. Yes we are different like that but we both never leave each others side . I got the confidence to lead our group because I know that your protecting my back . Did I already mentioned that I prefer sticking on my life plan . This me writing a letter for you is definitely a not a part of my plan I didn't even thought that it will happened in this lifetime but you Kim Heechul are good like that , you manage to disrupt my rhythm , you manage to make me fly even though I don't have a wings the sad songs that I used to play suddenly turns into something wonderful that everyone wants to hear . I know that I don't know that there is something about you that makes me feel alive everytime you laugh . Believe I prefer locked my feelings for you inside but believe me this is the damn first time that I want someone , something just to myself . This is the first time that I wanted to be selfish and messed up your mind by telling you my feelings inside my heart .