one.

of pain, hope, anguish and joy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 The day started usual for young Euijin—shoving notebooks and pens into his backpack, misplacing the other pair of his white socks, and storming past breakfast to avoid being late for school—just the day's normal concoction for fifteen year-old Lee Euijin. Just the normal start for another day to bear.

 

 At school, Euijin wasn't the smartest nor the most hardworking kid but he gets by well enough. He submits homework on time, passes quizzes well and behaves just as a diligent high-schooler would. Euijin blends in well with everyone but only until the school bell rings and there he goes, off with his friends to the heart of the city. Euijin would probably count as a normal teenager if normal meant being out in the streets of Seoul trying to stir up fights with maybe one of the most bizarre reasons in the eyes of the local police district officers: dancing.

 And just as how this day started usual, it seems to end just as typical for him and his pack—at the police station.

 “IDs on the table,” The policeman demanded, “If you don't want this to go farther than it should, hear me well and give me your school IDs.”

 No one dared to budge. Euijin blinked knowing he's most likely the one to get reprimanded the worst.

 "Right," The man chimed, "I know each one of you by heart that I don't need your identification anymore so you just dare to disobey authority, is that it?"

 "No, sir! Of course not!" The eldest of Euijin's group, Minhyuk, countered, "Just that..."

 "IDs on the desk!" He yells this time and both groups scurried to surrender their school IDs to the man. "You youngsters always make my day tough with your unnecessary trouble. Teenagers these days just always itch to get into fights, eh?"

 Just as the policeman started to collect their IDs, Eujin spoke up, "Sir, will you just let us off the hook this time? Our parents will probably just get worried, we don't want them to—"

 "So, now you're thinking about what such nuisance you're going to bring your parents after fighting on

Please log in to read the full chapter