The First Love

Love Me Like I Do

THE FIRST LOVE


“Tch,” Jungkook hissed when a car passing by and that car wasn’t the car he waited for.

“Huh..” someone sighed seeing Jungkook being so restless.

“JK why don’t you have a seat and help me with our group assignment?” he invited.

“I’ve done my part.” Jungkook stated and had Jimin rolls his eyes.

“Yes I got it but do you mind helping me prepare the slides?? Instead of just waiting for someone’s girlfriend.” Jimin’s statement fumed Jungkook.

“She’s not his girlfriend!”

“She is and accept the fact Jungkook. Even though its bitter to swallow.”

“ you.” Jungkook snapped and he left the room. Jungkook ran downstairs and decided to wait for her at the porch.

It was cold because it’s winter so Jungkookk hugged himself. He is just wearing a white shirt and red hoodie with jeans. He zipped up the hoodie and sat on a chair with eyes glued to the house across him.

The girl he was waiting for is his neighbor who lived at that house. They have known each other when her family moved in 10 years ago. At that time, Jungkook pranked her as a welcoming gift. He put a small frog in a pretty box and gave it to her.

Her reaction wasn’t a reaction he expected. She giggled and she even touched the frog. At that time he thought she was an unusual girl. He also thought she will hate him for doing that but then, every evening she will call him out and they will play together.

She was an adventurous and sporty. Jungkook enjoyed his childhood with her. They did a lot of new things together and got scolded together too. He grew too attached to her and he thought of her as his own sister.

Until he finally figured out, the love he has for her, wasn’t a love as a brother to his sister. It also wasn’t a love of a friend to a friend. But it is a love of a boy towards a girl.

She was thirteen and Jungkook was ten when he first confessed to her. It was ridiculous because they were both too young for love. Especially Jungkook.

It was because Jungkook was jealous when he sees her hanging out with her male friends and stop hanging out with him. He was upset and he told her about that.

Her response was, they wasn’t fit to hang out together anymore. Her answer made Jungkook sad even more. But he didn’t give up. He told her he loves her and she rejected him without hesitation. She told him she loves him too but as a brother.

Jungkook didn’t want to accept her decision. So he made a deal with her. A deal that she will date him when he turns eighteen.

“Ahh 1st September next year… it’s another long wait.” Jungkook sighed. Then he turned to look at his reflection on the window glass. He smirked when his handsome face reflects on it.

“How will she say no when a face like this tell her I love you?” he grinned proudly. Not to brag but every girl in his school wants to date him but he rejects them all for her. He didn’t want someone that is not her.

“I’m handsome, taller than her boyfriend, and I have six packs y’all!” he smacked his flat stomach with sly smirk plastered on his face. He knew her boyfriend wasn’t as fit as him.

Her boyfriend. “Damn it.” Jungkook cursed in exasperation. She has a boyfriend. She found herself a boyfriend a year ago. Jungkook admits that he was furious when he heard the news. And they fought for the first time. Jungkook was so upset and she soothed him by saying that she will still keep he promise to date him on his birthday.

“Can’t 1st September be tomorrow?” I can’t wait anymore!” Jungkook whined loudly.

“What are you whining at?” a female voice rebuked him. Jungkook’s eyes sparkle upon hearing the voice. He turned around with a wide smile that quickly melted down when he realized, she wasn’t the girl he waited for.

“Sooyun,” Jungkook said her name. She smiled awkwardly because she can feel that her presence wasn’t welcome here.

“Why are you here?” Jungkook asked. Out of nowhere, his classmate appeared at his house on Saturday evening. And she’s a girl.

“Jimin contacted me. He said you were not helping him and I’m here to help him. We’re group mate, remember?” Sooyun knew too well that only one girl revolves in Jungkook’s mind. His pretty neighbor. His first love.

“Yeah right. How could I forgot? Go inside as you pleased.” Jungkook smiled and spread his arm to welcome her. Yet, he didn’t open the door for his guest.

“You’re not coming?” she asked with a frown.

“I’ll go in later.” Said Jungkook. Sooyun nodded her head and she turned the door knob, then turned around to see Jungkook who is already turning his back to her. She let out a quiet sigh.

“You’re here!” Jimin chimed when the heroine walked in.

“Where’s your boy?” asked Jimin in a teasing voice to which in return, Sooyun gave him a glare.

“Okay, okay before you get salty too, lets proceed with our work.” Jimin quickly changed the topic. He turned the laptop to Sooyun so she could check his work.

“Since our master of editing is being an , I, the untalented video editor made this poor quality of editing.” Jimin pouts sadly.

Sooyun smiled while checking his work. “It’s not that bad Jimin. You nailed it even without his help.” Sooyun referred to Jungkook.

Jimin smiled. He glanced to her and asked, “You’re not mad right? Coming here to see him waiting in the cold for his crush.”

“She’s his first love.” Sooyun re-corrected the fact.

“And he’s your first love.” Jimin shot back.

-to be continued


 

Enjoy its first chapter! <3