Two of us

Not enough room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo growls at the alpha infront of him. Whom is smirking at Kyungsoo, that stupid smirk. Is so annoying and Kyungsoo wants nothing but to wipe it off his face. Punch it until no plastic surgeon can even mix it. It really annoys him. Park Chanyeol, this bastards dares to walk right into his territory and demand him to give it right over. Even if they do run the same business. Why in hell would Kyungsoo give over his territory, his family had own this for a long time. There's no in hell he did give it over no matter what. "Leave, I don't care what you want but it's no happening." Kyungsoo said, keeping his cool even if they were fighting at the intimidating level. Chanyeol simply chuckles, standing up gesturing his man to follow him. Walking pass Kyungsoo saying "There's just no room for two alphas." Then disappears out of sight. Kyungsoo thinks this is weird, but doesn't think too much of it. Especially that Chanyeol left without even trying.

He returns home after the day's work was done. Quickly greet by Jongin his cousin, they were partners in crime. "Yo! My favorite cousin! What's up??" The man asks cheerfully bouncing towards him. Kyungsoo shakes his head, taking few steps back to avoid the other hugging him. He is definitely not fond of having people doing so. "Nothing, just a visit from Park Chanyeol, otherwise same old same old." Kyungsoo replies with a little sigh, taking off his coat and handing it to his maid. Jongin stops, expression turning to a frown, as if the name was a distaste to his gourmet taste. "Him? Seriously? And you are not hurt? This is new." He rolls his eyes, heading towards his room where his sweet soft bed awaits. "Don't want to think about it. Go home Jongin and next time visit me when you take shower. Not coming here and giving my place air pollution of omega stench." Kyungsoo glares at his cousin who returns a innocent smile. 

The Do family and Park family are always big rivals of each other, both family have often been at each other's throat since birth. Kyungsoo thinks this is almost like Romeo and Juliet. Only worse with a twist. He walks through the halls of his house, and finds it weird. Really weird, the house is quiet. Too quiet. Where were the maids? Did they forget to turn on the lights? Why was it dark? He glares when someone steps out of the shadows. "Hello.....Kyungsoo." That damn smirk, damn Park Chanyeol. "What the hell!" He shouts, this time loosing his cool as he had enough and charges towards Chanyeol. Punching him square in the face, Chanyeol only stumbles lightly before regaining his balance, delivering at swift kick just as Kyungsoo was going for another punch. This ends the fight pretty quickly, once Kyungsoo was down. Chanyeol quickly holds him down, putting his full body weight on the smaller man, as Kyungsoo trashes around refusing to loose like this. "ing bastard! Let go! Get off!" He screams, Chanyeol however laughs at this. Raising a fist and began punching. "I told you" punch "there's just" punch "no room" punch "for two alphas." Kyungsoo gasps, eyes slowly shutting, last image he was to see was Chanyeol smiling too wide at him. Is this how he does? How humiliating, Kyungsoo thinks bitterly. 

That stench, what is it? It stinks, stinks so bad to his nose. Kyungsoo opens his eyes ever so carefully squinting at the light above him. It's too bright, Kyungsoo hates it, he wants it to be gone, so is the smell. The sound of the door opens, and Kyungsoo was quick to come down from his sleepy state. Chanyeol steps into his sight, smiling at him. Kyungsoo tries to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter