Chapter 1

Hopes

 

 

Author’s POV

Setting: Eunhyuk is sitting in his limousine and talking to the driver, Sungmin

“I want a strawberry milkshake!” Eunhyuk said in a whining voice. Sungmin sighed and looked at Eunhyuk from the rearview mirror. “You just had one in the morning. Don’t tell me you’re hungry again?” I’m not hungry, I just want my milkshake”. Eunhyuk made a puppy dog face and Sungmin sighed again. There was no one alive who could not listen to Eunhyuk when he was doing his puppy dog face. Sungmin finally gave up and smiled lovingly at Eunhyuk. “Okay, we’ll go get your milkshake.”

Sungmin took Eunhyuk to his favourite milkshake shop. He told his master to sit in the car while he went to get a strawberry milkshake. Eunhyuk bounced up and down in his seat with excitement. He waited and he waited and he waited. Five minutes…10 minutes…20 minutes…30 minutes…but Sungmin never came back.

Eunhyuk started to worry. He decided he would go check out why Sungmin was taking so long. He had just gotten out of the car when someone suddenly jumped at him from the side. He pinned back Eunhyuk’s hands and covered his mouth with some sort of cloth. The attacker’s hands were very strong and despite Eunhyuk’s desperate struggles, he couldn’t get the cloth off his mouth. Slowly the world started to dim and gradually, everything turned black.