Chapter 2

Out of This World

Tiffany Pov

"Hey Tiff" A girl with long brown hair and brown eyes entered the empty classroom.

"Oh hey Seohyunnie have you by any chance seen my backpack"I said wondering were it was since my uniform was still in there.

I was in a bit of a rush this morning since I woke up late so I forgot to take it out of my bag and now I'm just going crazy looking for it.I had accidently left it in my first period class.

"No I haven't unnie sorry but can I talk to you for a sec"She said nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

"Sure what is it"I said while temporarily stopping my search for my backpack and giving her my undivided attention.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok you know with everything that happened yesterday and also Jessica unnie said she found blood on your order book and that you've been avoiding her since yesterday"She said with worry written on her face.

"Look Seohyunnie I'm fine ok Jessi was probably just overreacting"I said reassuring her that I was ok.

"Ok unnie"Seohyun sighed

Just then the deputy walked inside the classroom "Ms.Hwang is it ok if we ask you some questions"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the sheriffs station*

"Look Ms.Hwang I'm sorry to have to show you this but" He then pulled out some photos from the drawer in his desk they were of a dead man but what shocked me was he also had a silver handprint on his chest. 

The sheriff then pointed to the handprint"What do you think about the mark Ms.Hwang"

"Well I've definitely never seen anything like this before" I said trying to hide the shock written on my face.

"Oh really you haven't well that's wierd because I remember Chris saying he seen something similar on your stomach"He said as he looked at me with an intimidating look.

"Well he was wrong what does any of this have to with me anyway"I said getting up ready to leave.

"Hmmm maybe why don't you show me you know just to be sure" He said in a serious tone.

"No way I'm not come on you seen I spilt ketchup that's all nothing more nothing less"I said trying to figure out a way out of this.

"Listen Tiffany the sooner you cooperate the sooner you can leave"

"Fine" God please don't let him see the mark I thought as I slowly started to lift my shirt to reveal my stomach.

Silence I heard nothing what the hell I looked down only to see that the mark had completely disappered there wasn't a trace of it.

Phew I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ok you're done but before you go what do you know about Kim Y/N" why does he want to know about her.

"I don't know I don't know her that well"

"Was she at the Crashdown Cafe that day"

"No" I quickly replied

"I see you can go home now but before you go I found a little something someone turned it in this morning" He said pulling out what looked to be my bookbag from under his desk.

. . I need to talk to Y/N.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked back into the school as classes were still going on luckily me and Y/N both have the same 6th period gym so I didn't have to really search for her much.

As soon as I seen her I called her over when the teacher wasn't looking.We then quickly went inside an empty classroom so no one would see or hear us.

"Look Y/N I'm going to ask you some questions and I need you to answer me with the truth ok or else I'm gonna turn you into the sheriff because I can't do this anymore not without at least knowing everything there is to know" I said pulling out a paper from the pocket of my jacket.

"Ok sure"

Well that was easy "Where did you come from"

"I don't know when our ship crashed neither of us were born yet"

What the hell" But that doesn't make sense the shipped crashed like over 50 years ago and you're 16"

"We were in some kind of incubation pods"She said further explaining

"Wait you keep saying we who else is you know an...alien" I said still a little hestitant to say it

"Yoona and uh Yuri are also...."

"Well i guess that answers that"

She just stood there awkwardly nodding her head a little.

"Ok now for the last question What powers do you have"

"Well we can connect with people as you know" she said while smirking Yah is she really trying to flirt at a time like this.

"And we can also manipulate the structure of things" wait what does that mean

"Ok what exactly is that"

"Basically we can make something become something else it's actually how I healed you" She said while raising her hand over the statue and suddenly changing it into just a block.

"Wow who else knows about this"I asked with curious eyes

"We don't really tell anyone noone else knows except for you not even our parents know"She said while rubbing the back of her neck and chuckling nervously.

"So then why did you heal me if it meant you might be caught and put at risk"I asked confused

"It's you I trust you Tiffany noone but you"I stared at her in silence for a couple of moments when I suddenly remembered something.

"Y/N I need to tell you something when I went to the sheriffs office this morning he showed me a picture of a dead man with a silver handprint on his chest" 

"What that's impossible"She said suddenly confused and a little panicky

She began pacing back and forth "what else did he say"

"Look I really hate to tell you this Y/N but he suspects you"A look of worry suddenly sprung across her face as she started backing away.

"Y/N wait"

"I have to go"She said quickly rushing out the door before I could stop her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly rushed home and got some of my things "Y/N?? What are you doing" Yoona asked me confused wondering why I was packing.

"Yoona come on get your things and call Yuri we're leaving"

When we were done we quickly put our things in the trunk and drove off to get Yuri.

"I have to talk to you guys"I said while turning to look at Yuri and Yoona

"What did you do now"Yoona said accusingly

"Nothing it's just that the sheriff may or may not have evidence of another alien but the bad news is the aliens a potential killer" 

They just stood silent after that probably shocked at the new revalation of another alien. 

We were almost out out of town when we seen the sheriff start to drive in our direction so we quickly turned the corner into an alley to lose him but we were blocked by another car and when I turned around to back out I saw another car but it wasn't the sheriff it was a girl with long wavy black hair who I recognized to be Tiffany.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany Pov

We were on our way to Jessica's house after work when we seen a black jeep that looked to be very similar to Y/N's and inside we're 3 people who also looked similar it wasn't till they passed right by us that we actually realized it was them.

"Oh my god Jess it's them come on we have to follow them"I accidentally yelled in Jessica's ear remembering how Y/N left the school and the look on her face when she did.

"Ok chill Tiff chill we'll catch them ok"Jessica said reassuring me while she sped up a little and made a uturn.

That was when we lost sight of them we thought we lost them until out of the corner of my eye I seen them turn into an alley.

"Jessica that way"I said pointing towards the alley.

Once we were in the alley we seen that they had stopped as there was a car parked in front of them preventing them from going any further.So we took that as a chance to step out of the car and walk over to them.

I seen them give a questioning glance to Jessica as she was standing right beside me then I remembered that they don't know I told her 

"In case you're wondering Jessica knows" I said remembering the events that led up to me telling her.

*Flashback*

"Tiffany I swear to god if you don't tell me why you've been avoiding me and what happened at the crashdown that day I will go and tell the sheriff everything I know and we both know you don't want that" Jessica said or should I say hellsica because she looked beyond pissed right now she's even been giving me the icy glare since she got here.

"Well what do you know"I said but that only seemed to piss her off more damn it Tiffany why'd you have to be friends with such an ice princess.

"Really Tiffany thats how you wanna play fine how about this I know Y/N was in the Cafe that day and that she did something to you"You know what it might just be better to tell her I mean she won't tell anybody right I thought to myself for a second till I finally came to a decision.

"Ok Jessica you win I'll tell you but first promise me you won't flip out and that you won't tell anybody"

"I promise"She said holding out her pinky and intertwining it with mine.

*End of Flashback*

"Unbelievable you see Y/N and you said we can trust her"Yuri said with disbelief while turning to Y/N who just stood there queit. 

"Hey look I won't tell anyone ok"Jessica said with full sincerity while looking straight at them.

"Whatever get your car out of the way now we need to leave"Yuri said with irritation getting closer to them while pointing at the car.

"I don't think you guys should try to leave it will only make you look guilty"I said trying to convince them to stay.

Yuri scoffed."Guilty of what saving your life"

"Look I think we should at least hear her out"Y/N said suddenly speaking up from the back it's about time I thought to myself while turning to her only to find her intently looking at me.

"Look I have a plan to throw the sheriff off your trail"

"Y/N we need to leave now You're not actually thinking about going along with whatever her little plan is are you"

"I'm telling you don't try to run away the sheriff already suspects you and if you run away its gonna make you look guilty"I told them hoping they would listen to me and just stay.

"Move your car now"Yuri said turning to me with a serious face on I stepped back as she was really intimidating when she wanted to be.

"Look Y/N you're just gonna have to choose a side time is running out" Yoona said looking like she was getting annoyed with all the arguing.

Y/N then turned to me with an apologetic face and a sigh"You should move your car"

I was about to say something back when she spoke up again "I'm turning myself into the sheriff"

Yuri and Yoona widened their eyes and turned their heads to look at Y/N probably wondering what the hell she was talking about as was I.

"Y/N what the hell are you talking about"Yuri said with a worried and angry expression on her face.

"Y/N you know we can't just leave you"Yoona said looking as if she were about to cry.

It was silent for a moment till Yoona sighed and approached me "ok what's your plan"

I quickly explained the plan to them and they all nodded in agreement thankfully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona Pov

Aish the stupid things my sister gets us into I swear I really need to kick her after this.I wonder what's so special about Tiffany Hwang anyway.

We were at the Crashdown festival since everyone would be dressed in costumes and that would make pefect for our plan.

So apparently the plan was to make it appear as though Jessica got hit by a car and then send Yuri in wearing a costume of course to "heal her" while leaving a silver hand print on her chest to which Yuri was going to use paint for that.

We were making our way to the parking lot were the plan was gonna be set when I spotted Seohyun wearing a mask she seemed to be dressed an alien goddess costume and since I knew she had a crush on me I liked to mess with her because I thought she looked cute when she was flustered.

So I called her"Hey Seohyun"

She looked around confused until she finally spotted me "Oh hey Yoona and Jessica unnie"

"You look......"I paused for a second while biting my lip and giving her a once over "Wow"

"Uh Th-thanks Yoona unnie" She started getting a little flustered to which I chuckled.

"No problem Seobaby" I winked and turned around continuing to walk with Jessica leaving her there flustered beyond imagination.

"Yah you better not be trying anything with Seohyunnie" Jessica said while hitting my shoulder and glaring at me.

"Relax I don't do relationships as you probably know"I said as a matter of fact.

"Yah that's even worse just from now on leave her alone please"Jessica said worried for her friend

"No promises" I smirked

"Yah you little----" I cut her off before she could say anything else

"Oh would you look at that were here"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N Pov

My part of the plan was to just act casual and walk around without wearing a costume so that the sheriff could recognize me and get thrown off my trail when Jessica gets "hit" by the car and Yuri "heals" her.

I was doing just that when the sheriff approached me and started asking me questions.

"Were you at the crashdown cafe at the day of the shooting"

"Yes"I replied without hesitation

"What did you do to Tiffany Hwang"He said walking closer to me with an intimidating look on his face.

"I didn't do anything to her"I said stepping back a little.

"I don't believe that"He said while grabbing me and putting my hands behind my back.

"Are you just gonna rid me of my rights"I said in disbelief.

"Do you have any"He said while adjusting the handcuffs on my hands.

"Let's go"He said while pushing me towards his car.

*Crash*

We all of a sudden stopped when we heard a crash in the distance and I smirked knowingly.

"What happened here"He said confused when he saw Jessica laying on the floor with a silver handprint on her chest.

"Are you ok"He said while touching the mark on her chest.

"Yea I'm ok"

"That's her that's the girl that went up to her"Some passing by standard shouted while pointing at Yuri.

"Watch him"The sheriff told his deputy with stern voice to keep an eye on me.

We seen the sheriff keep running until he seen somebody with the same costume as Yuri I have to remember to thank Tiffany later for coming up with this plan because when the sheriff reached him he was suprised when the person in the costume turned out to be his own son.Tiffany had called him earlier and found out what his costume was so that we can get the same exact one for Yuri.

He suddenly looked down to his fingers to see paint all over them and when he came to the realization that he had been tricked he stormed over to me.

"You think you're real smart don't you" He said while slamming me against the car.

"I don't"I said groaning in pain from the force of the slam.

"Just admit already you went up to Tiffany Hwang and did something to her" He said getting angrier at the fact I wasn't speaking up about it.

"I had a hamburger when the gun went off I ran away" I paused then continued "Are you arresting me did I somehow break the law by doing that"I said in a confused tone.

"No you can go but let me tell you something I know you're hiding something and I intend to find out what that something is you can count on it"He said while taking the handcuffs off and disappering into the sea of people.

When I was sure he was gone I breathed a sigh of relief and went to go look for Tiffany.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N Pov

"Hey" I said whilst approaching Tiffany

"Hi"she said while giving me one of her biggest eye smiles god she's so beautiful I thought to myself.

Her hair was blowing in the wind and a strand of her hair fell upon her face and I couldn't help but to reach out and tuck it behind her ear.

"Thank you"She said her smile growing even bigger.

"No problem"I smiled happily.

But my happiness was cut short when I remembered that me and her could never work and it wasn't just the fact that she was going with Chris. there was also the fact that me and her were just to different heck we were even from different worlds and if somebody did end up coming after me in the future.I wouldn't forgive myself if she ever got hurt.

"Fany it's not safe"I paused for a sec while looking at her eyes as if searching for something.

 "You know for us to be together"I said while my smile began to drop more and more.

"I don't care" she said while reaching for my hand.

"Look I really wish we could be something more but we're just to---"

"Different"she said while cutting me off.

"Yea so I'll see you at school tomorrow"I said while forcing a smile and turning to walk away.

"Yea"She said with a quite voice.

I was only a few feet away from her when suddenly I heard a voice that made me smile and turn around.

"Wait Y/N"

"Yea"

"Thank you for saving my life"She said while running up to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"N-No t-thank you"I blushed and shuffled nervously.

"If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have been able to get rid of the sheriff"

"Even so thank you"

"Well I guess this is goodnight then"

"Goodnight Tiffany"I said while turning to walk away with a smile still blushing from the kiss.

"Goodnight Y/N"and that night I went to sleep with a certain eye smile princess in my thoughts and a never faltering smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Thanks for Reading!!