A Valentine's Night

A Valentine's Night

He was busy with his own stuffs. His sister's car engine wasn't working properly and it was three days he was busy fixing it.
What he knew the best in the world, was the sound of engines and that day, he heard the familiar sound.
"Hey hyung!" His sister's boyfriend was there, greeting him.
" hey hwi, wassup?" Said him, leaning on one of his arms.
"Huh...studies and stuff...haven't you seen jaemin around?" Asked hwiyoung, trying to figure out what was jaeyoon up to.
"I thought you were my donsaeng's boyfriend." Jaeyoon raised an eyebrow. Hwi smiled stupidly shyly. Yoon smiled.
"Are you planning to do something for valentine, huh?" Asked Yoon while analyzing the engine. 
"Well..sorta..." Hwi answered. "But you've to promise me you're not telling her anything! Pimilida!"
"Fine then!...btw she likes pink you know..." Jaeyoon laughed.
"Wow thanks hyung...you're the best!"
Hwi raised a hand for goodbye. Like Yoon remembered something important, raced to catch him.
"Oh hwiyoung btw..." Said Jaeyoon catching his sleeve.
"Yes what is it...holy crap my shirt..." Hwi shouted, trying to free his oily-jaeyoon-made sleeve.
"Oh i'm really sorry..."
"What is it hyung?"
"Uhh...your brother, haven't got any better?" Jaeyoon asked shyly.
"Oh inseong hyung...well he is much better...but I don't think he can come here." Hwi answered.
"Oh...it is okay...just take my blessings to him and...tell him not to worry about here i've got things." Said sweethearted Jaeyoon.
Hwi left with a smile, trying not to think about his new shirt ruined by his girlfriend's older brother.
Yoon got back to his work, but not as concentrated as 10 mins ago. He kinda...missed him.

***

"*coughs*...so what did you get for her?" Asked the older.
"Some girlish stuff...i hope she likes it." Said Hwi pointing at the pink box on the table.
"Oh and btw...i saw Jaeyoon hyung. He asked about you." Hwi continued.
"Oh...*coughs*...what was he...*coughs*...doing?" Inseong asked.
"Idk...fixing that thing that whatever is called." Hwi said while getting ready for his date. "Hyung can I use your perfume?" Said hwi while already using one of Inseong's expensive perfumes.
"Yaaah you dor...*coughs endlessly*"
"Oops! Sorry hyung! Forgot you caught a cold!... I gotta go bye I luv you!" Hwiyoung said cheerfully going out of room. 
After a while his mother knocked the door and went in. After some advices and telling him she'd be working till morning at the hospital, she left her sick boy. 
Loneliness was the worst for older boy. Imagine you're sick, lying on your bed in a dark room. Well...I don't think you can stand it more than 2 hours, but Kim Inseong was standing it for more than 2 days.
He was half slept when heard the door rang. By taking the help of the walls, got to the door and opened it. 
"Oh..." Started coughing. Jaeyoon was worried about his boyfriend, that was why he was there, knowing his parents will be working till late at night and his little brother having fun with his own little sister.
He went in. "Sorry I couldn't come sooner...i just..." Jaeyoon's word was cut by the older.
"It is okay...*coughs*...babe..." Said inseong trying to lay down on the couch.
"You seem so sick..."
"Yeah...that's why you...*coughs*...shouldn't come any...ehhh closer." He was breathing fast.
"Babe I don't think you're any better..." Jaeyoon went closer, touching his damn-beautiful forehead for any clue of fever.
"Oh gosh you're burning..." 
Inseong closed his eyes, breathing fast. Jaeyoon was confused, he didn't know what to do for his boyfriend.
"I'll go get some medicine..." He was leaving while Inseong caught his arms.
"Stay..."
"But you're burning in fever I have to do something..." Jaeyoon's worried voice was shaking.
"Hey...*coughs* don't worry I'm fine..." Inseong calmed him down.
"At least...tell me if you've got any medicines."
"Check the first aid kit..."
Yoon left his boyfriend on the couch and started searching for the first aid kit. There was a fever breaker inside. After giving it to Inseong, as his habit, took his hand and caressed it.
"Get well soon..." Jaeyoon prayed.
"Aah...I can't believe...*coughs* I ruined our valentines day..." Said the older.
"No babe...don't worry...anyday can be a Valentine's Day for me, with you." Jaeyoon caressed his hairs and left a silent kiss on his forehead.
"I won't forgive myself if you catch a cold..." Inseong opened his eyes.
"I'm not that weak babe!" Yoon smiled.
Inseong tried to sit on the couch. Smiled.
"Okay then strong man...want any cuddles?" Inseong suggested.
"You have the power of reading minds." Said jaeyoon, lying his head on the older's shoulder. 
"I couldn't buy any flowers, neither chocolates...do you want a new set of repairing kit?! Like the one Jaemin bought me." Said jaeyoon.
"Well seeing you here and saving me from death was the best for this year, maybe next year?!" Inseong said while playing with Jaeyoon's hair.
"I kinda...missed our workplace..." Inseong hissed.
"What? Don't even think of it you're not able to even stand properly..." Jaeyoon got worried, again. 
"Babe please...I promise not to get worse..." Inseong tried again to persuade the younger.
Jaeyoon made a small gap. "So if you wanna go there..." Jaeyoon said.
The gap between them faded away and lips met. They both had forgotten how was that feeling. Inseong softly started kissing the younger's lips.
"Now it is your fault if I get sick" said Yoon after some seconds, kissing.

***

Streets were brightened by the streets lights. The snow made the walkways a nicer place for each couple, dating at valentine's night. The two preferred walking a little distance to the workplace. When they got there, Jaeyoon undrestood somebody was already inside. The went in, seeing their two younger dongsaengs making out. Jaemin saw her older brother standing next to his boyfriend's older brother watching them in a state of maze.
"Jaemin...really? Here?!!" Said jaeyoon, laughing.
The little girl blushed, so as hwiyoung. 
"Hyung...I thought you were unable to get up..." Hwiyoung said with his cute, stupid smile.
"Well thank YOU for worrying about me kid!" Said inseong, letting a sigh out.
Jaeyoon gave a look to him, the one that meant "I'm here too, babe", and Inseong knew that look very well, that was why the fox let a silent laugh out.
"Okay lovebirds...better get home...and hwiyoung!" Said Jaeyoon, like a cute devil.
"Y..yes hyung?" Seems like hwiyoung forgot to breath.
"Don't kiss her like that kid, it's painful!" Jaeyoon said while laughing. The two blushed harder.
"Well...I had meant something...anyway! Why are you TWO here?" Hwiyoung said with his smile. 
"God...this boy is so rude..." Said jaeyoon, giving strange looks to the two. Her sister blushed again, and he smiled.
"Yeah...don't stay outside *coughs*...get back home both of you enough for tonight!" Said inseong, thinking if he doesn't stop his naughty brother, bad things would happen!
Jaemin left earlier, waiting for his boyfriend outside.
"Hyungs...have fun!" He ranaway after a wink.
They were alone now.
"So...shall we?!"