Cute In My Eyes

Living With An Idol?!

The morning came and the sun giant peeking through the curtains, you sat up and look over to where Jungkook usually slept. “Wha-, where is he?” You said as you crawled out of your bed sheets. You walked down the stairs, nothing, Jungkook wasn’t even in sight. A sigh comes out from your mouth, your hands start to scurry through the cabinets for food. “Why should I care I hardly know him.” You said as you grabbed a plastic bowl, you then dropped as you felt your heart felt pain. Urgh, maybe, he was more than a stranger to you. 

"(Y/N)!" You heard the door open and you look over to see Jungkook. 

"Jungkook! Where were you?!" You ran over to him, Jungkook was panting. "One of my hyungs was released!" You tilted your head. Then it clicked in your head, "OHHHHHHH!!! Where is he?!" 

Jungkook smiled at your cute reaction, "He's at my house," Jungkook took off his shoes and walked over to the couch and fell on it. "I visited him, but when I walked back here there were ARMYs. Everywhere." Jungkook grew a small trauma in his eyes think back on it. "So I ran." You smiled and walked over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for him, he was probably tired from all that running. 

"How was he?" You asked, Jungkook thanked you as you gave him the glass of water. "My hyung? Oh, Namjoon hyung was quite well, he told me to thank you for letting me live with you. He also said I could go back over to my orginal house..." Jungkook grew silent.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?"

"Aren't I your 'Oppa'?" You then start laughing.

"I'll only call you 'Oppa' when I want to." You snicker out as Jungkook sighs and takes another drink of the water. "Jungkook-oppa?" Jungkook spat out his water, while your laughing filled up the room. 

"Aish! You said that on purpose so I would spit out my drink, huh?" 

You try to hide your smile but fail, "Why would I do that to you, Jungkook-oppa?" 

Jungkook then took you off your feet, making you land right on top of him on the couch. "I like you calling me 'Oppa', but you also need to learn how to respect your Oppa." You didn't like the smirk that grew on Jungkook's face. "Yah! Jungkook, don't do that!" You said getting off of Jungkook with a flustered face.

"You know, you're cute, (Y/N)." Jungkook sat up from laying down. 

"No I'm not, stop lying." You say to him, then out of nowhere, thunder strikes. You jump high in the air. "THUNDER?!" You then notice you're back in Jungkook's arms. 

"(Y/N), you're cute in my eyes." You felt some heat rise in your cheeks.

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait!! Please forgive me!!