Are You Even Listening To Me? Actually No...

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

„How was the movie?“

“What?“, I asked.

“Are you even listening to me? Min, did you fall asleep or something?”

“No, I think I didn’t”, I said while realizing that the movie was already over and Minwoo was talking to me.

“We should go outside”, was everything I could get out of my mouth.

He nodded and we left the cinema. It was already starting to get dark outside.

“What should we do next?”, he asked and looked at me.

“Mhh let me think…”, I said and thought about what I could do with him. It wasn’t easy because he seemed to be too innocent for some places I know.

“I should send them away”, Minwoo said suddenly and looked at the ground.

“Who away?”, I asked.

“I didn’t tell you. There are bodyguards everywhere around me, but they hide. You know that my dad is very rich, I think. Well, they are here to protect me from bad persons. But you aren’t a bad person so there is no need for them to be here and I don’t feel good when they are watching us all the time”, he explained and I nodded.

I already knew that story but it wasn’t bad when he sent the bodyguards away…

“If you think so then you should send them away”, I said and secretly gave him an evil smile.

“OK, I will call them just wait, ok?”, he said and I nodded.

He walked away and called someone over his mobile phone. I watched him and thought about where I could go with him. I needed to go to a place with him where it would be easier to kill him. While thinking about it, a cold shiver wandered over my body. I was sorry to lie to him so much. I made him thinking I was nice. This time it would be not that easy to kill a person…

“I am so sorry”, I whispered to myself.

He didn’t deserve to get killed.

He was so nice. He really thought I am a good girl.

Well, it was his life. I couldn’t change it.

But it’s all my fault. I kill people who never did something bad to me! Now I had to kill that innocent boy. The worst thing was that I started to like him a bit…I didn’t want to kill him but I have to…I am sorry…

A single tear escaped my eye but I controlled myself to smile.

“I am sorry”, I said one again and smiled sadly.

“What? Did you say you are…sorry”, Minwoo who finished his phone-call asked me strangely.

“N-no I was just in my thoughts. I-I always say stupid things while thinking”, I said and laughed awkwardly and he giggled also a bit.

“Ah I understand”


Here we go^^ Yes, I know that I didn't update that much in the past but I was a bit busy...I hope you can forgive me *puppy eyes* :D Anyway I hope you like the chapter:) Tell me if you liked it or not^^