To the mall.

The search for the Aegyo Queen

But I hadn't. Instead they had taken my friendship for granted by never standing by my side when I needed them the most. By not thinking about my feelings and only about theirs for each other.

As I had gotten my father to approve my sudden leave from the house, I stepped back into the living room and flashed Mir a smile. As a sign that I had gotten the approvement that I had needed to stay. 

"Well, you have probably already noticed that I could stay," I said while smiling. A bright smile appeared on Mir's face as he stepped forward to me, placing his hand on my waist and pecking my lips. I loved his touch, if I have to be honest. 

"Good, we will make your staying here after your wish, miss," one of the maids spoke as they all bowed and left the room. 

"They will help you take care of Yoogeun. On days, you must enjoy yourself," Mir spoke as he pulled me closer against his chest. I smiled as I looked at Yoogeun while he was sleeping. I felt Mir's index finger move down my chin, taking it gently in both his thumb and index finger, turning my face to him. He kissed my lips gently and I couldn't help smiling while he was kissing me. Mir made me feel happy, he made me feel as if my opinion did matter. He cared more about me than Siwon had the last couple of days of our relationship.

"Thank you so much, oppa. It means a lot to me that you care so much about me," I spoke when Mir had pulled back from the kiss.

"Today is a day that you should enjoy. I have a maiden pointed to take care of that little man so that we can go out for a while and have fun," Mir said with a smile on his face as a maiden walked into the room, gently taking the sleeping Yoogeun, bringing him somewhere else in this giant house.

"I guess you had something in mind already?"

"Yes indeed. I am going to spoil you today. As a matter of fact, I am going to spoil you until your family does," Mir spoke with a bright smile on his face. It made him look adorable. I couldn't even remember the old Mir, the bully. The one that seemed to absolutely hate me because of Jessica. I don't know when it changed but I liked it. 

"Really? That's sweet of you, though, it is not necessary, oppa," I muttered as I looked up at him.

"Of course it is. How long has it been that you have gone shopping? I bet it was before graduation," Mir spoke as he took my hand and started walking to the front door.

"We can't be gone too long though, Mir. Yoogeun doesn't like strangers, he gets scared too easily," I said as I couldn't help but smile slightly. Of course I liked what Mir was doing. He was making me feel better, but I shouldn't forget why I was there in the first place. Because Yoogeun needed a place to stay and I could use help with taking care of him. Mir's maids made it possible. My father was rich, yes, but he had always thought that I should just do the housekeeping. As I was a shame for him. Leaving with my mother, I don't know what it had done to him yet Joon had caught the same dislike of me as my father. It hurt badly but feeling sorry for myself wouldn't help with raising Yoogeun properly. As long as that little guy still wanted to see me, I would do whatever necessary to be with him. He needed a mother-figure. Otherwise he would basically grow up without his parents around. 

"Of course, we'll be back in an hour or two. He can make it until then. You still need new clothing, tomorrow we will look for Yoogeun's clothing," Mir said as he dragged me towards his car. We got in the back of the car and he demanded the driver to go to the most expensive mall he could think of. I could have expected something like this to happen. "You could use new clothing," Mir continued as he studied me.

"Yah!" I exclaimed as I hit him. 

"Your clothes are too plain, Sunny-ah. You need to wear clothes that make your body come out. All you wear are sweatshirts and jeans," Mir told me as he crossed his legs in front of his chest. Not caring about what I thought of this matter. It seemed as if I would get new clothing, no matter how much I would protest. 

"That's a harsh comment, babo," I muttered as I stared out of the window. Of course I knew I should wear different clothing, yet playing the babysitter of Yoogeun made it impossible to go out to buy new clothing and I couldn'f afford them. Taking care of Yoogeun wasn't considered as a real job in my father's eyes so he never paid me for it. I just didn't have a normal income. I had nothing to buy with money I didn't have. 

"Just please stop make comments like those. You know I cannot do anything about it. I didn't even have a chance to go out," I spoke whilst looking out of the window, not in the mood to face Mir after that short but painful conversation.