I've changed my mind

I've changed my mind

 Hyukjae stood at the alter with a big smile on his face. He was wearing a beautiful white suit and he held a bouquet of pink roses that Sungmin had told him he had to have. Hyukjae looked at Donghae who was standing in front of him wearing a black suit with a white shirt. Sungmin was standing behind Hyukjae dressed in a pale pink suit. Across from Sungmin, standing behind Donghae was Heechul who had a red suit on, which made him stand out. The rest of the members were sitting down at the front of the church.

Hyukjae was happy that they could all be there for his special day. Today Hyukjae was marrying the love of his life Donghae. Hyukjae's smile fell a little when he realized that Donghae wasn't smiling. He didn't have long to think about it though as the minister started the wedding.

All was going well until the minister asked if anyone objected to their marriage. Then Donghae stepped back. "I'm sorry Hyukkie. I can't go through with this. I've fallen for someone else and I don't love you anymore." With that Donghae walked down the isle and out the church. Everyone gasped in shock. Hyukjae burst into tears.

Sungmin immediately hugged Hyukjae. "It's okay Hyukkie. If he's done this to you then he's heartless and you are better off without him. You'll find someone better." Hyukjae cried harder against Sungmin's chest. "But I really loved him Minnie. I don't think I'll ever feel for someone else the way I feel for him."

Sungmin just rubbed Hyukjae's back, not knowing what else to say to him. The minister gave him a sad look before walking away. The other members gathered around Hyukjae and tried to cheer him up, but nothing worked. Heechul glanced at the church entrance. "If I get a hold of you Donghae. I'll kill you for hurting Hyukkie like this." Slowly they made their way out of the church and they took Hyukjae home.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey this is just a really short one shot I did during a 3 hour lunch break at college today.

I'm really sorry for breaking up Eunhae/Haehyuk but they just fit my idea so well

 

I'll leave it up to your imaginations to decide who Hae left Hyukkie for and if Hyukkie found someone else and who that someone else is.

 

Anyway I hope you've enjoyed it

Comments are appreciated and loved

 

HangengHenryZhouMi xx