Next Door

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiae unnie messaged me telling that Mijoo is the main culprit of this debacle." Kei held onto Momo's hands.

"What's the point of knowing that? I've hurt Sujeong even without my knowledge." Momo replied, despair clearly noticeable.

"Why are you the one who's more shaken than Kei?" Seulgi entered her shared room with Wendy.

"I feel bad because Sujeong seems like a really nice person when I met her earlier personally rather than in their office." Momo sighed and lain down then covered her face with a pillow.

"So J-Trinity isn't nice considering you don't feel bad when you're getting them in trouble?" Seulgi asked mockingly.

"You're on timeout from talking." Wendy reprimanded Seulgi.

"But-" Wendy just glares at her. Seulgi crossed her arms in protest.

"Pretty bold of you to go here despite the fact that we are only a wall away from your dorm mates." Wendy addresses Kei's decision.

"You're the closest people I could've thought of." Kei answered truthfully. "We can't stay in any of our dormitories because of our current situation."

"Didn't Jeongyeon mention that she's roommate with her?" Wendy pointed to Momo who is still moping.

"She did but Momo had an argument with the other J-Trinity members before she left earlier so we decided to come here. Momo doesn't want to face them for the time being."

Seulgi raised her arms in the form of the letter 'y' as Momo removed the pillow that's on her face.

"I said I would leave our group with or without them then had some unpleasant exchanges after that." Momo answered for Kei.

"You would what?!" Seulgi grabbed Momo firmly. Wendy wanted to make Seulgi release Momo but Kei prevented her from doing it. "Who do you think would let you do that?"

"It was just hypothetical." Momo tried to escape but her being negative drained her. "Either you guys make Mijoo stop from harassing me or I leave so I can have my peace. You know how Mijoo have been for these past weeks."

"I know that, but where did your spirit go? You even changed your hairstyle, from length to hair color. What succubus the fun out of you?" Seulgi asked rudely.

"Uhm, I'm here you know? I could hear you." Kei reminded Seulgi.

"Sorry, my emotions got to me." Seulgi immediately apologized but isn't letting go of Momo. "If I didn't have any commitments, I would've joined in your shenanigans since I know I am the best but I don't flaunt like you guys. You've become weaker, a shell of your former self."

"You can't say that when you act differently in front of -"

"Hush! Seungwan, hush!" Seulgi lets go of Momo and dives towards Wendy. She then glares at Kei. "Not a word from you too, Kim Jiyeon."

"Just say who it is, there's a high possibility that I might not know who that is." Momo said as she straighten the mess Seulgi did to her clothes. Wendy tried to speak up but Seulgi is covering securely. "I'm assuming it's not her though."

"She was going to say me. I'm just really shy, and not really open about this kind of thing." Seulgi released her for a moment but turned it to a hug. "Isn't that right, honey?" Seulgi said in an uncomfortable way.

"You sure? You're squeezing the life out of her rather than hugging her." Momo asked skeptically.

"Tough love, Momo, tough love." Seulgi's eye smile appeared, Wendy tapping furiously for Seulgi to let go.

As soon as Seulgi lets go, Wendy bolted out and started yelling, "Irene unnie! There's no more SeulRene! Seulgi even called me honey!"

"That was just a joke! Didn't that bear hug mean indicate that it was a joke?" Seulgi followed Wendy without closing the door.

"You said it was tough love!" Wendy shouted back.

 

Momo couldn't help but laugh about how ridiculous the situation is and reminisced on the SaiDahMo era and how J-Trinity would argue on who's more of the best friend of who.

"Feeling better now?" Kei asked as she sat next to Momo.

"A little bit. It made me remember the fun I had with Mina and Sana before I started messing around with Mijoo." Momo admitted. "Clearly they have fun without me so I guess that's just it."

"Don't say that." Kei holds Momo's hand again. "In my opinion, they might have been missing you too. You've been putting much attention to Mijoo that you've ignored your other friends and hurt them emotionally and physically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter