Cotton candy

17 times first kiss

First of all: sorry for the late! I was busy catching up with Idol Producer and then Easter arrived and I also had the idea of writing other longs so – I’m really really sorry!!! Of course, I want to remind you English is not my fist language so sorry for any mistakes! Feel free to dm me ( @ ulttkimjaehwan on twt) to point those out!

 

Woojin “accessed” to some of his new memories someone put in him about that town and led the other to the luna park. He was expecting it to be closed, but instead it was still open, with flashlights and loud music everywhere. For a second he was worried about the fact they were still minors, then he remembered nobody said anything at the restaurant and he automatically relaxed his shoulders. That place was so strange, like there were no rules or laws… how is it possible for a kid to do that… “job”?
Jihoon’s eyes were wide open. “I’ve never been here” he said after a while, interrupting the youngest thoughts.
“Well… tonight we can go wherever you want” Woojin said smiling after paying the tickets to access to the entertainment park and giving one to the oldest.
“Uhm… For now I just want… See things”
They walked side by side, but then Jihoon stopped, all of a sudden.
“What’s wrong?” the other asked sincerely worried.
“It’s just… I didn’t know there would be a lot of people around… And I’m kinda scared…” Jihoon muttered.
“We can leave now, I don’t care, as long as you enjoy the night. We can go somewhere else”
“But… You paid…”
“Jihoon, money is not your problem. Tell me right now, do you want to leave?”
“No. I want to enjoy the luna park. Nobody will ever take me here again. So… could you please just hold my hand? And never let it go?”
Woojin smiled. “That sounded very cheesy to be honest”
Jihoon crossed his arms on his chest and pouted. “I didn’t ask you to hold my hand just because I’m some… fifteen years old girlie with a crush on you”
“What do you have against fifteen years old girls. You’re just seventeen” Woojin laughed.
“Well, I don’t have the normal seventeen boy life. Now, are you going to make me enjoy this place or not?”
Woojin didn’t reply, he just took the other’s hand, crossing their fingers.
“Are you afraid of people?” he asked after a while.
Jihoon laughed. “You could think I’m super confident with my body, I show it everynight, don’t I? But actually I’m afraid of human contact. At least every night, I have a whole day before to prepare myself, but here random people could just touch me…”
“I won’t allow it, I promise” Woojin said with a serious voice. Jihoon just nodded in reply, but he was really thankful.
“Do you want some cotton candy?” Woojin asked after a while, seeing an old man selling those soft sugar clouds.
“Yes please! Oh my God I love cotton candies!!!” Jihoon said with a smile.
Woojin bought one and gave it to him.
“Why didn’t you buy one for you too? I’m not going to share” Jihoon joked.
“I don’t like cotton candy. Just thinking of having that… thing… in my mouth makes me wanna puke”
“How dramatic” Jihoon replied with a sarcastic smile “I bet you would eat it if I ask you to do so”
“What?”
“Nothing. I was just thinking” Jihoon replied, and then he took a piece of it and just put that thing in Woojin’s mouth, taking chance to touch the other’s bottom lip and caressing it. Woojin automatically looked at the other’s lips.
“See? You swallowed it without saying a single word” Jihoon said with a smirk, than he his finger. The one with which he touched Woojin’s lip.
Woojin didn’t reply, he was very confused and oh my God why he’s he playing with me like this. He didn’t say anything anyway, he was so glad Jihoon wanted to play that game.
He admired the other. He was busy chewing his cotton candy, his hand in Woojin’s hand, and he looked all around, smiling while seeing and hearing people screaming, ignoring him.
“Ehi, stop looking at me! You’re creepy!” Jihoon said, hitting the other on the shoulder.
“What? I was just enjoying the view!” Woojin justified himself while blushing.
“Did you just called me ‘the view’?”
“Oh my- You are impossible I swear”
“And you like that” Jihoon said to himself.
The youngest was about to reply, but Jihoon started screaming “There! Take me there!”
Woojin looked at what Jihoon was pointing. The flying balloon.
There weren’t a lot of people waiting. The balloon was rainbow colored, and at the time was flying, with five or six people in it.
“Okay, come with me to get the tickets”
The two boys approached the young lady who was selling the tickets.
“We need two tickets” Woojin said, searching for money in his wallet, then he added “Wait, isn’t it possible for us two to go alone on there?”
The lady looked at him with a smile. “You can’t go alone with your boyfriend out there, you don’t know how to make the thing fly. Also, there are six places. I can’t lose the price for four tickets…”
“Give me six tickets then”
“What are you doing?” Jihoon asked, but Woojin ignored him.
“I’m serious” he said to the young woman “just give me six tickets”
The girl obeyed and gave him six tickets.
“Why you did that?” Jihoon asked, looking in the other’s eyes.
“You said you are afraid of people… How could you possibly enjoy being in the sky with other people around you in a small place like that?” Woojin explained, but it was an half-truth. To be honest, he himself wanted to be alone with the boy.
Jihoon didn’t reply, instead he hugged him very tight, putting his arms around his neck and kissing his cheeks.
“You are so so so nice with me. I can’t believe you are giving all of this to me. Is it a trap?”
“A trap? A trap for what?”
“Are you trying to make me fall in love with you, Woojin? Buying me all these nice things and being so nice and kind and so patient?”
Woojin looked down but he didn’t reply. He wasn’t able to lie to Jihoon, not now nor ever. That Jihoon was very different from the boy he grew up with, but he was still Jihoon. And he never lied to his Jihoonie.
“If it’s a trap, please stop. I’m not that strong”
Woojin was about to add something, but the lady called them.
“It’s your turn!” she said.
The two boys followed an old man inside and after a few minutes they were flying in the sky.
The two of them were enjoying the view. People seemed so small, the music was so far, and lights didn’t blind them anymore. The air was cold around them, and Jihoon shivered. Woojin put his arm around the other’s shoulder.
“Woojin…” he whispered, but he didn’t say anything.
“What?”
“Woojin, I was serious earlier. Don’t try to make me fall for you. You’ll get hurt.”
“I’m not trying to do anything. Maybe it’s just you’ve already fallen for me?”
“Don’t play around, that’s not what matters. My feelings are not that important. What matters is you can’t like someone like me”
“Look, I don’t want to change your life, what you do for living… I’m not even judging you, I don’t know you. It’s just… Okay, I like you, okay?”
“I knew it. People are always nice but just for their own reasons”
Woojin almost cried hearing those words.
“Jihoon, I don’t like you in… that way. I mean, I also like you in that way, but I like you… as a person. Tonight I had so much fun hanging out with you, you are so funny and… I don’t know, I just enjoyed being with you, that’s all.”
Jihoon looked surprised. “Well, I wasn’t expecting that”
Woojin didn’t reply.
“Look, we had a beautiful evening, you are a good boy and I would give my life – not that’s so worthy, but still – to have someone like you on my side. But… I’m who I am and that cannot change. If you start to feel things for me, you would be… jealous of what I do for living. And I can’t quit my job. I need money –”
“I have money. Quit and leave with me” Woojin suddenly interrupted the other while still speaking. A part of him was asking himself what he was doing, but he ignored that.
“What? Woojin, you can’t ask something like that to a person you barely know!”
“But I’m doing it anyway. So, will you leave your job and come with me?”
“Don’t you care about the fact – my body was touched by –”
“No, I don’t care. If you need to talk about it I’m okay, but I really don’t care. I don’t like you just for your body. I like the whole package, the whole Jihoon.”
“I can’t understand, really. We just spent one night together… How can you say such things…”
“You don’t believe me?”
“No, it’s just… I don’t get how you could like someone knowing him – me – knowing him so little…”
“Jihoon, I hate being that kind of person, but didn’t you just say earlier… you would give your life to be with me?”
“Woojin, you don’t understand. My value and your value are not the same. You are nice, good, kind, good-looking, hot, EVEN RICH! I’m… a boy who sells his body for living”
“Yes, you sell your body, but you are not just that!”
“And what am I, other than that?”
“I don’t know! Give me the chance to find it myself!” Woojin was so exasperated he was practically yelling, forgetting they weren’t alone.
“What if you don’t like me when you’ll know me?”
“I’m sure that won’t happen.”
Jihoon didn’t reply.
“Okay, I have an idea. Don’t quit your job. Do what you have to do. If you want, I will not come there anymore. But, can we just continue seeing eac other? Not everynight, when you’re not tired… or even in the morning!”
Jihoon didn’t reply. Instead, he put his thumb on Woojin’s bottom lip and kissed him. Woojin was shy, but Jihoon didn’t care and started exploring the other’s lip and mouth.
“Okay” he said right after he stopped the kiss.
“Okay what” Woojin muttered. He was confused and still thinking about the kiss…
“We can see each other from time to time.” Jihoon replied.
Woojin’s smile was brightest than the sun. “Really?” he asked.
“I can’t say no to those pretty lips. I might want to try them again …”
Woojin was so happy he didn’t realize what was happening. He suddenly felt his body shaking and a white light appeared in the center of his sight, at first just like a small dot and then not allowing him to see anything around him.
Then the light disappeared, and the luna park, the flying balloon with it. He was in an empty white space.
“JIHOON” he screamed, but he was alone. There were big circles on the floor, and he was standing in one of them.
“Cool, you accomplished the first mission. You have sixteen more to do” a voice said.
Woojin turned around and saw a woman. She was very beautiful, blonde, with green eyes, very tall, and all dressed in white.
“Who are you and where’s Jihoon?”
“Jihoon? He’s in every of those circles. Choose one and jump in”
Woojin suddenly realized. She was the woman who did that crazy thing, the spell or whatever.
He ran, he wanted to beat her up, but the woman understood what was happening and she “shot” him with a white light coming out from her hand.
Before he could say anything, he landed on a grass field.