End.

Science Room

a/n: i am telling you now... this is short and fluffy because im a fluffy girl on the inside... I love ongniel and i love jaehwan... hahaha

this is my first ongniel fic so enjoy~


 

It was a gloomy morning and the rain is just getting ready to pour down the WO Elementary School. The kids started to get inside their respected rooms one by one with their sleepy and gloomy face, resembling the weather. While, there is one particular kid who smiles just like the sunshine wearing a yellow colored raincoat and green plastic boots. He ran inside the classroom in glee and stops in front of the table at the last row, beside the tall window and spins twice, and then stops on his heel, gracing a toothy smile in front of the sleepy kid with his cute little head supported by his cute little but strong arm on top of his desk.

“What are you doing?” the sleepy kid asked with his Busan accent, then yawn aloud not minding to cover his pink mouth in the process.

The Skippy kid toothy smiled once more and place his palms down the sleepy kid’s desk, enough to startle the sleepy kid.

“Dan, do you like what I’m wearing?” the skippy kid smilingly asked stating the obvious that he likes what he's wearing and so does the kid in front of him.

The sleepy kid whose name is Daniel Kang, Dan for short since little Ong Seungwoo, the happy kid just couldn’t pronounce the ‘l’ and always ended up saying ‘Danyey’ caused the frustrated owner of the name insisted to call him Dan instead--

Daniel frowned but sleepily answered Seungwoo. “It’s yellow.”

“Yes!” Seungwoo yelled. “It’s your favorite color.” He happily informed.

“Yeah… it’s my favorite color, Ong.” Daniel replied, still as sleepy as he should be. He slept very late because he read 3 volumes of his favorite manga book that he forgot he was supposed to be sleeping.It was too late already when he found out it was already morning.

 

Seungwoo, slightly pouted with how uninterested and sleepy Daniel is but, he doesn’t want to give up yet. And so, he let go of the desk and quickly sandwiches Daniel’s head, squishing his cheeks in the process in between his palms.

“Do you like it?” He insisted once again, eyes blinking beautifully.

Daniel, who knew that Seungwoo will not stop until he replies, sighs and softly nod his head.

Seungwoo sheepishly grin. Happy, he pursed his mouth and leans forward to kiss Daniel who was taken aback with the sudden kiss he just received from Ong, widened his eyes and stare blankly at the spot even after his friend was gone and took his seat at the front.

Daniel didn’t move until he heard a loud, familiar psychopath laugh coming from another classmate and friend, Kim Jaehwan. His eyes blink but didn’t move until another voice coming from Hwang Minhyun who is stopping the running psychopath all around the classroom made his body to return back to reality.

Jaehwan then stops in front of Daniel, still shrieking with his psychopath laugh.

Danieyie,” Jaehwan called and Daniel groaned hearing his name being spoken like that. He already told Jaehwan to call him just Dan but the psychopath of a kid insisted on calling him whatever he wants.

“Ong chuwaseyo?” Jaehwan asks, followed by another shriek of his unique laughter.

“Hey, Jaehwannie… Stop asking Daniel such question every single day.” Minhyun who is one of the kids who can call him fully with his name aside from Daehwi who came from the US, covers Jaehwan’s mouth and pulled the latter away from his desk.

With muffled sound, he complained inside Minhyun’s palm. “But, hyung—”

Daniel was about to open his mouth to thank Minhyun from stopping Jaehwan with his ridiculous question every day, asking the same question over and over again but, Minhyun’s sudden remark made his mouth wide open.

“We already know the answer to that.” Minhyun stated, smirking at Jaehwan then at Daniel who was blinking astounded at the two crazy, psychopath couple before him.

 

Daniel then shook his head in disbelief and sits upright to ignore the crazy kids and his eyes landed on the beautiful kid who was staring at him the whole time.

“What?” he asked, still with his Busan accent.

“Daniel,” called Jihoon.

Jihoon then leaned forward with a smirk and whispered, “I think Ong likes you a lot.”

Daniel moves away, leaning back on his chair, looking at the kid seating in front of him in disbelief.

Jihoon snickered. “Believe me, I can see it too. And I think someone likes him back~” he said, singing.

“A-and who would that be?” Daniel ask cautiously since he didn’t want to admit but his actions and emotions are telling him otherwise, he likes Ong Seungwoo a lot. From his head, down to his very soul, he sees and feel Ong is beautiful inside and out. It’s an added point that he is also scared in bugs though, lesser than him.

Jihoon then lean over once again, scooting closer to Daniel’s face to whisper his answer but before he could even do so, a long pair of arms circled him and pulled him away from Daniel and toward to the person seating in front of Jihoon.

“Yah! Lai Guanlin!” Jihoon yelled and slap the long arms hugging him but the latter didn’t even budge.

“Too close, Hyung. You are too close…” Guanlin, clicked his tongue at the same time shaking his head.

 

Daniel sighed seeing the two in front of him and moves his eyes around and his line of vision landed on Seungwoo who was happily talking to Seungwoon. His eyes narrowed in jealousy.

In reflex, he stood up and walked over to his eye target.

 

“You see, my grandfather owns a farm and there were lots of strawberries and—Oh, Daniel.” Seungwoon said, startled seeing Daniel who was just busy talking at the back suddenly was in front of him and behind Ong.

“Strawberries, Hyung?” He asked, his Busan accent sounding so scary. Seungwoon shivered while Seungwoo turned to look at him.

“Y-you want some? I was about to give some to On—” Seungwoon didn’t finished talking when Woojin dived in Seungwoon’s back just in time and made Daniel’s glare less visible to Seungwoon’s eyes.

“Hyung, Teacher Jisung is on his way. Let’s take a seat.” Woojin said and dragged the older away, leaving Daniel still standing beside Seungwoo’s table.

“Dan?” Seungwoo sweetly called and poked his firm tummy making Daniel flinched.

“Woojinnie said Teacher Jisung is on his way already. Aren’t you going back to your seat?”

“Ah…” Daniel nodded with a flustered face. Jinyoung and Daehwi snickered together as they watch behind Ong’s table.

“I didn’t bring an umbrella.” Daniel suddenly stated, earning a chuckle from the two at the back and, scratches the back of his head in embarrassment.

“Oh… okay.” Seungwoo replied, nodding his head with a mysterious smile plastered on his lips.

“O-okay?” Daniel asked, eyes and cheeks are heating up.

“Okay.” Seungwoo repeated as he smirks.

“…okay.” Finally, Daniel get what Seungwoo meant and reluctantly goes back to his seat at the back, still scratching his nape shyly.

 

When Daniel finally took his seat and Teacher Jisung comes in, Jaehwan who seated across him leaned sideward and whispered.

 

“What does ‘okay’ mean, Danieyey?” Jaehwan asked with a grin.

Daniel sighed and turned to answer the five-year-old kid across the small aisle beside him.

“I asked him out, Jaehwannie.” He whispered back.

Jaehwan’s grin turned wide after asking him again, “Really?”

“Yes. Now, shut up.” Frustrated at the psychopath grin, he answered.

Jaehwan who couldn’t contain his feels anymore, suddenly laugh aloud, his psychopath laughter echoes inside the four corners of the room.

The teacher, Jisung who couldn’t help but hear everything, sighed and he claps his hand to get everyone’s attention but to no avail, Jaehwan is such a headache.

Minhyun, who couldn’t contain it anymore, seating beside Jaehwan, covers Jaehwan’s mouth once again, and although disgusted by the latter’s saliva, he endures as he cues with his eyes their teacher at the front.

Jisung, who is thankful at Minhyun finally began their first class at ease.

Almost everybody listens at his lecture while some, like Jaehwan who still hasn’t stop laughing kept him sighing from time to time.

 

 

The End.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n2: again... i love jaehwan's personality and his psychoness as much as i do with Kyuhyun... this was written last year but i didn't have the heart and time to post it... 

this is my first ongniel fic and i know im running away from my other fics but i just can't write what i wanted to write... T.T