Hit and Run.

disturbed.

My body is so limp from practice. I think I'll skip Math today. Ms. Kim don't give a about her students,soooo. I was trudging down the hallway when suddenly a girl,a bunny-like girl flashed through the hallway and hit my limp body. Goddamn woman,that hurts!

"YAH! What the hell,small child!? Children shouldn't be running here!" I shouted

"Sorry!" she said in a flash. I didn't even see her face,but she did accidently left her notebook just sprawled in the floor. Jeez,what a mess. I picked up, Miss Hit-and-Run's lavender notebook. 

Bae Joohyun. Huh, Joohyunie. That little mess of a president. She's the school top and was also perfect in every way possible. I like teasing her. She get so red and screams my name so hard,sometimes I think she's . Oh well, I think I'll give it back later after I sleep on the rooftop.

 

Joohyun's POV

Argh! I was so late to Ms. Kim's class! That damned Mr. Park took his sweet time talking about the 31 dangers of styrofoam. Like, what the ,right? As I was running, I didn't even notice that I hit someone,because everyone should be in class. 

"YAH! What the hell,small child!? Children shouldn't be running here!" she shouted.

Small child? Dafuq, I'm 5'1 and 3/4. This tall bastard thinks she can just do that. I said a rushed sorry, but when I looked back I saw that it was her, Kang Seulgi. Damn, that football player was so hot. She was this school biggest girl crush. I mean, why not? I have the biggest crush on her. I doodle her name all over my notebook. But, she's also quite annoying. She's such a flirt and I get jealous,like jealous. She like picking on me and teasing me. I like it, but I want her to confess to me. I know I might be thinking too much but, I really hope I'll change her flirty ways.

Speaking of notebook, I was already in Math class, and I was about to write notes. When I realized, my notebook wasn't with me. Oh , I must've dropped it while running! Oh no, my doodle of Seulgi's name was in that notebook! This is so embarrassing. 

"Is everything alright, Joohhyun?" Sooyoung asked.

"I'll let you know when I figure it out."

 

Seulgi's POV

*YAWN* Welp, looks like it's lunch time. Gotta go down and eat. As I was walking to the cafeteria, I saw my best friend, Seungwan.

"Yo, Seungwan. Wait up!" I shouted

"Eyyy, woah you like lavender now? HAHAHAHHA" she said teasingly   

"Nahh, I picked it up cause someone dropped it awhile ago. Ms.Hit-and-Run. 

"Well,who's is it?" she asked.

"Umm, It say's here that it's Nunya's" I said

"Nunya?" "Yeah, nunya bussiness" I laughed so hard that I didn't even notice that I've hit someone, a beautidul woman. 

"O my, I'm so sorry" Damn, I even dropped the notebook. Woah, my name was written all over the pages. That girl has a cute handwriting. I didn't even notice the mortified expression of the girl I hit.

"Umm. Seulgi-shii, can I pl-please get my notebo-ook back? she stuttered.

Omahguwd. This beautiful girl is the girl that hit me. This beautiful girl has my name written all-over  her notebook. This beautiful girl likes me.

"Well,if it isn't Ms.Hit-and-Run." I said

"I'm sorry about that, it's just that I was so nervous and I needed to get to class. Then I accidentaly hit you, so I'm re-" I cut her off with a kiss.

"Well,looks like I gotta run." I said.

"Yah,what the hell Kang!?" I could hear her screaming. I was laughing till I realized something.

Oh , I left Seungwan.