001

drifting to the unwritten

 

I rushed around the village, frantically looking for bushes. If not bushes, maybe any wall, or any vendors.

 

Sun Hee,

 

Be calm;

 

My long dress waved along the wind as I ran on the rocky pavement, passing by pregnant mothers, small children and short fathers. 

 

He won't be here any second.

 

I saw passers-by smile at me, and I returned it back. The only difference between me and them; I was  a lot more hesitant to show them I was happy.

 

Yet instead, I was panicking.

 

"What's up young girl?" The woman who lived up the hill came towards me, putting down two bags of cabbages on the ground, "You look like you've seen a ghost!"
 

"Could be!" I clapped my hands together, eyebrows almost touching. 

 

"Did you sneak out again to meet your," she placed the back of her wrist against her forehead, pretending to faint, "prince charming?!"

 

I almost choked.

 

She had a short wavy hair hair, plum, short and wore a large coat over normal shirt, pants and slippers. It was as though she ran away from the city to work in the village.

 

"You've got it, Mrs Ti," I breathed out exasperatedly, "But you know, every princess story has their villians, and my father is one of them. Well, he-"

"-almost caught you."

"-YES!" 

 

She blinked, jumping at my sudden answer that was loud, sharp and completely unexpected. 

"So, unless you are willing to help me to um, HIDE, you can take your leave, Mrs Ti!"

 

"Love, listen," She held me gently, "If you can promise me, you could feed my horses for a week, I'll be sure that your father won't have to find out about you."


"What?"

"You can stay at my place, I have nice food and biscuits, but you have to help my horses!"

"I'll do anything."



There, could be a problem to the decision my 15-year-old self made that very day though.

 

 

Because she has the most stuck up son ever.

 


A/N: story doesn't take place in a 15 yr olds life, she'll grow older bebs. anyway, this is how I write. very short lmaooo adlsksa