dinner with 2pm

Because of You[tube]

 "Hey ~~~~~," Taecyeon knocked on the door, snapping you out of your daze, "You ready to go?" He looked at you then smiled "geez, what's got you so stunned, huh?"

"Oh, nothing." You responded. "I just got tricked into going out with this guy later on tonight..."

"Guy? How do you know him?" Taecyeon asked.

"I sat next to him on the flight over here, we got to know each other pretty well." You responded.

"Ooooooh," he said, sounding interested in this 'mystery guy' "Maybe it'll turn into one of those cliche romances." Taecyeon wriggled his eyebrows at you.

"Doubt it, not looking for a cliche romance, I already have one." You smiled at Taecyeon.

"Okay, okay, whatever you say ~~~~~ anyways, we're going now, come on." You both left the room, hopped into the van and headed off to Arisun.

The place was amazing! The food was fantastic! And the conversations were hilarious. 2pm were really friendly and you were super excited about living with them. As you were eating Taecyeon leant over and whispered in your ear

"Don't eat too much ~~~~~, remember your date tonight," Taecyeon looked at your face and winked at you.

You smiled then hit Taecyeon playfully.

"Waaaaaah! What did Taecyeon Hyung say to ~~~~~!" Chansung complained.

"Nothing, he's just being stupid." You said.

"Nothing you need to know." Taecyeon said, winking at Chansung as you faceplamed yourself.

"Stop Winking Taec! That's my thing!" Nichkhun whined.

"You mean like this?" Taecyeon started winking at everyone. You laughed at how ridiculous he looked.

"I think you need to calm down Taecyeon." You said in English. "You look ridiculous."

You and Nichkhun laughed at Taecyeon, whilst the rest of the table sat their confused.

"Hyung, what are they saying?" Wooyoung asked Junsu. The resulted in him earning a knock on the head from Junho

"Yah you pabo! How would he know?!?" Junho nagged.

The three English speakers just laughed at the rest of the confused people at the table.

Dinner ended at 12:18.

"Wow, that was a long dinner party." You told everyone. You were a little relieved that you finished earlier than 12:30.

"Yeah, but that's what usually happens when the boss takes us out," Junsu explained. You nodded your head.

"Alright guys! Time to go! 2PM ROLL OUT!" Taecyeon yelled

"Okay, let's go ~~~~~," Junsu said

"Nah-ah-ah," Taecyeon said wagging his finger at you "~~~~~, has other things to do." Taecyeon winked at you once again.

"We can't just leave her here by herself!" Junsu spoke up. At that moment, Your phone beeped.

To: ~~~~~

I'm here :)

From: Jay

"It's alright guys, I won't be by myself. Take care okay." You smiled and waved before walking off to meet Jay

To: Jay

Okay, I'm on my way~~~

From: ~~~~~

_________________.

Short Chapter but double update maybe? Ooooh, I guess your 'date' with Jay is coming up in the next chapter ;) *cheering*