Chapter- 13

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello! Sorry for not updating, I've been under a lot of stress lately. 

Here's chapter 13

∆∆∆

"Will you stop pacing?" Rosé complains to the girl in her pajamas who was going back and forth in the her room that if she won't stop soon her friend might create a rut. Jennie ignores her and continues.

 

"I said yes! What is wrong with me?" She says in frustration as she finally sits down on the edge of the bed. They both decided on the whim to have a sleepover for the project they were paired up for and it was due next week.

 

Rosé sits next to her and gives her a loose hug. "There's nothing wrong with you Jenn, I mean Taeyong asked you to go with him and you said yes, to everyone you're both dating what's wrong about it?"

 

Resting her head on the taller girl's shoulder and confesses "I... I've been feeling anxious.. scared even" she plays with the hem of her skirt "what if this thing blows up in my face? I don't wanna go back to that"

 

She shudders as she remembers the harsh words and threats she received from both people she knew and the media.

 

"Whatever happens we'll be here for you, like always" Jennie wrapped her arms around her friend and hugs her briefly but tightly.

 

"Thank you" she says with great sincerity. They were silent for a few moments, Rosé opens to say something but stops herself.

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing it's just.. why did you agree to go with Taeyong? I've asked you to come watch fashion shows with me? Hmm? You like him more than me don't you!?" Rosé bumps their shoulder's together.

 

"Are you crazy? I said yes because I just felt like it" she answers shortly untangling herself from the other girl but  the defensive tone tells otherwise. Rosé crosses her arms.

 

"Nice try Jenn but Johnny and I know when you're lying, you become defensive"

Jennie looks at her pointedly and copies the other girl's pose. "I am not being defensive"

 

"Another thing is that when you lie your right eye twitches just slightly"

 

hangs open at this. There are some times that she somehow hates that they knew her a little too well.

 

"I am not lying!" She says sternly but unfortunately for her Rosé saw the twitch and she actually felt it.

 

"Ha! Liar! You like Taeyong more! I can't believe this! You replaced me for a tsundere" she says dramatically as she places a hand to where her heart was.

 

Jennie just looks at her with a bored look and this caused Rosé to stick her tongue out at her. "You're being no fun! Why can't just say that you like Taeyong more than a friend, you're that obvious, to me that is"

 

The look on Jennie's face must have been hilarious since Rosé was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of the corner of her eyes and she was already on her back.

 

"Ya!" She takes a pillow and hits the laughing girl. After a few more minutes of hysterical laughter. Jennie lies next to Rosé but her eyes were on the ceiling.

 

"Is it that obvious?" She asked so softly that Rosé barely heard her.

 

"To me, but that's only because I know how you react when it comes to guys that you crush on" Rosé says also staring at the ceiling.

 

"It's like how you acted around Kim Taehyung last year when you both were partners for biology"

 

Jennie groans as she remembers how she acted like some love sick school girl. Rosé even once said that her eyes were practically hearts even though she acted like it was nothing when she was with the guy but deep down her insides were already jelly.

 

"Please be quiet" Jennie says as she covered her eyes with her arm. Rosé chuckles and couldn't help but keep on teasing her.

 

"I mean I get it, Taeyong has amazing visuals! I bet he can cut through butter with his jaw"

 

Jennie snorts and Rosé grins and continues "his eyes!"

 

"Mhmm, his eyes are beautiful" she says absentmindedly. She could picture out the boy's face. She could see the dyed roots of his hair, his nose and those eyes that she always thought were beautiful.

 

"I know! We can't forget about his body"

 

"W-what? Jennie chokes as she removes her arm her eyes and looks at Rosé sli

Please log in to read the full chapter