Let's Dance! Let's Sing! Let's Decide!

Hell's School

*AUTHOR’S NOTE*

Hey guys.  Sorry for this ridiculous writer’s block right now.  I had lots of school work and to top it off, I broke one of my fingers so typing was a total pain in the (and my finger).  So sorry for the crappy chapters, I’m kind of ending this short so I can release 2 more stories that I have in my head.  Sorry everything is rushed.

It’s been a few days since me and Taemin kissed.  We still didn’t tell anyone yet.  But it’s funny, Jibin already knew.  He brought it up when I took him to the park that weekend.  “Noona, are you dating Taemin hyung?  You guys are oddly close.” he mused when we sat at a park bench.  “W-w-what are you talking about, Jibin-ah?!?  Haha!  Uhm…” I stammered.  Jibin raised his eye brows and said, “Noona, I’m academically smart, but I’m street smart as well.  So I’ll tell you this much I know.  Seungri hyung and Taemin hyung both liked you when they first saw you.  Both hyungs were even talking about you.  It was apparent that they saw each other as a rival for you.  And judging your actions starting from last week, I’m only guessing that you’re dating Taemin hyung.  Noona, you can tell me.”  I gulped.  Damn, this kid is a serious genius!  What the hell.  Am I that obvious?  Were we, Taemin and I, that obvious?  Damnit, what is Seungri thinking then?  “Yeah…  We are dating.” I confessed.  Jibin smiled and his eyes twinkled.  “I knew it!”  I rolled my eyes saying, “Aigoo….  You’re like an annoying dongsaeng.  Don’t be so immature about it.  I mean, noona wants a boyfriend, too, you know.  I’ll make fun of you when you get a girlfriend.  Haha.”  Jibin looked at me and brought up something.  “Noona, are you joining choir team?  I mean, I hear from Jessica noona that you know all the songs and your voice is quite nice.  You should join and perform.  The show is in like 2 weeks.”  I looked at him.  He was right about everything.  I did know all the songs, everyone did say I have a nice voice, and the show is soon as well.  “I don’t know.  Even though a semester passed, I don’t know if I want to perform.”  Jibin nudged me jokingly.  “Taemin hyung will be on stage, too.  Don’t be nervous if noona’s boyfriend will be with you the entire time.”  I stared at him.  “Yah!  Don’t mock me, Park Jibin!”  The both of us laughed.  I don’t know…  Maybe I will sing with the choir…

The next week was just as hectic.  It was soon that everyone knew about me and Taemin.  “D’awwww, new coupling in our circle of friends!” gushed Victoria unnie.  She and Khunnie oppa have been dating the longest.  “Che…  Don’t do anything bad, Lee Taemin!” Sora unnie warned.  “Awwww, our little maknae Taeminnie got a girlfriend.  And it’s JungHee.  How cute!” the Jung Sisters would say, almost in sync.  It made me blush, and I’m sure Taemin felt equally embarrassed to be center of attention.  Yubin unnie laughed the loudest.  “Having a girlfriend better not interfere with Rain’s dance lessons, Taemin.  Mind you, I’m still your dance partner for the show whether you’re dating JungHee or not.”  I smiled.  Taemin and Yubin unnie were performing their dance as well.  Later I learned that the dance they were doing together was called “Trouble Maker”.  The dance was sort of intimate and touchy which in a way made me feel jealous.  I mean, Yubin unnie is y, amazing, glamorous, and she can dance and sing.  I’m just kind of there.  But I still have my Taemin and I don’t think he’d go for Yubin unnie since she’s older than him, right?  “Even so,” Yubin unnie said interrupting my thoughts.  “JungHee can still perform with us.  I mean, we still have time and we can easily learn a new dance.  So instead of a duo, wanna do a trio?”  I wanted to object but Taemin cut in, “JungHee doesn’t have to if she doesn’t want to.  I mean like she already has pressure to do choir.  Right, JungHee?”  I smiled.  “Idunno if I wanna do all this stuff.  I mean sure, if you guys want me to, I’ll sing but I’m not too sure about dance.”  I honestly didn’t want to dance.  I didn’t wanna show my horrible two left feet in front of my new boyfriend.  But it happened that I would have to.  Yubin sprained her ankle while playing a ball game in physical education. 

“JungHee,” laughed Yubin when I went to go see her that weekend at her house.  “JungHee, you wanna learn the Trouble Maker dance?  Taemin really worked hard on it, it would be a shame if he doesn’t perform it.  And besides, dance for you boyfriend!”  Damn, I hate Karma.  I have two left feet so I’m a horrible dancer.  But Taemin…  He really wants to perform this…  Before long, I agreed and Yubin attempted to teach me while on her good leg and one crutch.  She could only teach me the chorus part because she said it was the easiest.  Funny, because I can’t dance.  “Yubin unnie, you should rest your leg.  I mean, if you keep this up, your other leg will be down too.” I said with full of concern.  Yubin unnie shook her head.  “It’s alright, JungHee.  Up to this I’ll be fine.  I need to teach you while I’m still up.  Show Taeminnie the moves you got, girl!”  I laughed.  Yubin unnie just has this amazing personality that makes her an amazing unnie.  By the end of the day we got down to about half the song.  I was feeling proud.  Not only can I sing, but I can dance as well.  As I was leaving, Yubin unnie called, “Make a decision, JungHee.  You can dance, or sing, or do both.  But please be in the show.  I’ll be rooting for ya!”  I have a decision to make…

The next day, Rain came over to teach Taemin.  I told them both that I would step up in Yubin unnie place and that Yubin even taught me parts of the dance.  “Hmmm….  Yubin taught you Trouble Maker, huh?  This would be interesting.  You know that it’s a very intimate dance, right?  I understand you might not feel that weird with Yubin since she’s an unnie to you, but Tae here is a boy.  You sure?” Rain asked.  I nodded with confidence.  I saw Taemin smile brightly at me.  I grinned back.  Our practice began.  I think I was blushing pretty hard because before even starting, I was starting to feel hot.  Oh gosh.  I better not blush like an idiot when we perform.  That would be embarrassing.  Rain told me that I have learned a lot from Yubin despite her and her sprained ankle.  We spent the rest of the afternoon practicing till it was perfect.  That was so many times we practiced; countless times I was so close with Taemin.  When Rain left, Taemin looked at me and smiled.  “You are amazing, JungHee!  And you said you can’t dance!  You’re so pro.” He blushed as he complimented me.  Taemin then walked to me and gave me a hug.  I giggled.  “Thanks, Taemin.  I feel really confident to perform this dance.  I was excited, scared, happy, and nervous.  I guess all performers feel like this on their first performance.  I couldn’t wait.

So it’s been decided that I will sing in the choir and dance with Taemin.  Let’s dance and let’s sing!  I would go after school to the choir and other days I would be dancing.  Of course I would stop by to see Leeteuk oppa, Sora unnie, Sunye, Jibin, Sooyoung, and Wooyoung oppa.  I liked being with them too.  I would help out as much as I can to set up for the show.  “So,” Wooyoung oppa said while we were changing curtains.  I looked at him.  “Dancin’ with Taeminnie?  He’s a great dancer you know.  I hear you guys are dating and are performing together.  Interesting.  Lucky to have some intimacy.  Wish Khunnie and I can do something like that.” he said with a sly smile.  WOOYOUNG OPPA IS GAY?!?!? NIKCHUN OPPA HAS VICTORIA UNNIE!  KHUNNIE OPPA IS BI?!?!  “Yah, Wooyoung-ssi!” Sooyoung said and crashed into Wooyoung oppa.  “Ack!” Wooyoung cried.  “Sooyoung!  What the hell?!?”  Sooyoung gave a sly smile.  “I’m telling Victoria unnie that you’re fantasizing about Khunnie oppa.”  Wooyoung gave her the same sly look.  “Oh, Sooyoung.  You know me and Khunnie are like brothers forever.  After all we’re KhunYoung!  Victoria was mean for chasing me out.  Haha!”  Sooyoung looked at me.  “JungHee, he’s not gay.  He’s just too into Khunnie oppa like a real brother that it looks gay.  Reason why Wooyoung oppa is here and not in choir.  Victoria unnie couldn’t stand seeing her boyfriend play-flirting with another guy while singing.”  I nodded my head and giggled.  Wooyoung oppa and Sooyoung looked like brother and sister when arguing.  Like Suzy and Seungri.  Like Jibin and Sora unnie.  This entire group of friends is like one huge family.  Am I part of this lovely family?  Does Minzy see me like a family?  If I become an elite, will I no longer be part of the family?  Would I be seen as an outsider if I become and elite?  Thinking these things made me sad.  I didn’t want to leave Suzy.  I didn’t want to leave Yubin unnie.  I didn’t want to leave Sora unnie.  I didn’t want to leave Jibin, or Sungmin, or Seungri, or anyone else.  Most of all, I didn’t want to leave Taemin.  The fact that I’m selected to be an elite in like a few months if freaking me out because I don’t wanna leave this family.  I’ve made my decision.  I’m not leaving this family.  Minzy will have to find someone else to be in the elite group.  I am not going to be an elite.