e n d

One More Chance

3 months later

Jong-in's POV

Hyung ah, I hope you're feeling better now. Me? I'm fine as always, but life without you is really empty.

Jungsoo hyung? He had been crying since day 1. He kept saying why didn't you give yourself one more chance? You knew how much he cared for and loved you. It's like a part of him missing now. Hyung, take care of yourself. I miss you.

Jungsoo's POV

Bro, why? Life is meaningless without you. I don't have the courage to continue living on anymore. Remember the places we've been to in the past 20 years since kindergarten? I wish we could rewind the time now, so I could spend more time with you, my best friend. Jonghoon, I miss you so much.

Jong-in's POV
I stood up and slowly held Jungsoo hyung up from Jonghoon hyung's site. As we were about to leave the place, i saw a familiar figure at the corner of my right eye. 
Is that you, Jonghoon hyung? 
Hyung, if that's you, please take care of yourself at the other side of the world. We miss you.

Jonghoon's POV
Jong-in ah, i'm happy to hear that you're fine. Please help me to take care of Jungsoo hyung. He needs people who care about him now. Tell him i'm sorry for leaving earlier than him. 
And yes, that figure was me. You too Jong-in. Take care of yourself.