SNU

Never their intention.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

Finally the day comes for Jieun to start her school at SNU. She arrived at school earlier as she needed to get her school supplies as well as her schedules. Upon arrival at the gate, she asked the security guard on how to head to the administration office. She thanked the security guard after he kindly informed her the direction and followed his instruction. However the typicall Jieun with no sense of direction gets lost as soon as she enter the school entrance. She asked a passing by students however he ignored her as he seems to be in a rush. Just as she was about to call for another student for help, someone tap her on her shoulder and she turned around to see Brian with his bag and books. 

"What are you doing here?" asked Brian.

"Ahh, I'm about to get my schedules and school supplies but I'm lost." Jieun laughed awkwardly as she scratched her head. 

" Go straight and turn left. The second building after this is the general building" He tells Jieun the direction.

"OK! Straight then turn left on the second building, straight then turn left on the second building. That's easy, I can find it." She encouraged herself even though she knows she's going to get lost again. "Thanks Brian! See you later!" She thank him and walked straight according to Brian. However, Brian stopped her before she can continue walking further.

"The other straight Jieun." he pulled her by her bag and Jieun turned back to walk on the other straight. "Right, the other straight." she chuckles sheepishly and starts walking again to the direction Brian pointed to her. Once she reached the end, she turns right instead of the left that Brian mentioned. Upon seeing the scene himself, Brian scoffed and run to her and pull her by her bag again.

"I said left why are you turning right?" he asked her in an annoyed tone.

"Oh right that's left. Sorry my sense of direction is very challenging for me so knowing left or right is bad for me as well." she laughed awkwarldy once again, trying to not embarrass herself once again.

Brian sighs and shakes his head before pulling her by her wrist, "Just follow me, I'll bring you there."

 

Jieun's POV

My face flushed red when Brian hold my wrist as he brings me to the general building. I don't even feel this way even when I'm holding hands with Woosung. I brush the thoughs away and noticed that his hands is really cold and he's not wearing any scarf. It's -4 degrees out here is he trying to freeze himself to death? We arrived just in time as I finish collecting my thought on how cold his hand is.

"That's where the administration office is. Make sure to turn right. Now this is right." He hold onto my right hand and show me my hand. 

"Ok, this is right." I hold my right hand in front of my eyes to not get confused with the direction before turning back to Brian and give him a big smile. "Thank you so much Brian! Let's meet up later when you're free! I'll buy you food!"

Brian kept quiet for a moment before he cleared his throat and hold his hand out. "Give me your phone."

"My phone? Why?" I blinked my eyes a few time, confused as to why he need my phone for. Nevertheless, I still took out my phone and pass it to him. He took my phone and keyed in something. I walk nearer to him to see what he is doing to my phone and saw him calling a number that I don't recognize.

He hanged up the phone immediately after giving the number a call and I asked him, "Who are you calling?"

"How are you going to buy me food if you don't have my number?" He said it in a quite annoyed voice. I grit my teeth slightly and let out a sigh. "Wow, thank you for the number, it's not like I can't get your number from Jae." I said it with a smile on my face and give him a pat on his shoulder. "Anyhow, are you free later? I'll buy you food at the cafeteria." 

"Text me when you get your schedule, I'll see if I'm free." Brian waved his hand at me before walking off. I wave back at him with my right hand that are still up on the air.

I entered the administration office ( thankfully I didn't get lost from left and right ) and informed the lady at the front that I'm a new transferred student from Berklee. She gave me a smile and welcomed me to the school. 

"Hi! Welcome to Seoul National University, I'm Hong Seol, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter