Diabetes in the morning [ MeiWon ]

random stuff about the cosmic gays

It was one morning at the wjsn dorm, and all of a sudden the youngest one in chinity suddenly woke up. It was their day off and she heard someone outside cooking some food. She thought it might be eunseo or dayoung,but she just walked outside the bedroom,seeing the most unusual member to be awake at 6am in the morning.

It was dawon,trying to cook some soup or something,either way it will be delicious in mei qi’s opinion. It was well known that they both are in a relationship other from Seola and Exy, Bona and Xuan Yi, and lastly, Cheng Xiao and Eunseo.

It was also well known that mei qi doesn’t really initiate skinship. It was always dawon that would hug her. Mei Qi wasn’t really an affectionate person, she even told dawon before they were together, but the older loved her unconditionally nonetheless.

She silently took a deep breath, sneaking towards the older, and when finally she was behind dawon, she carefully wrapped her arms around the older and rested her head on the lather’s shoulders.

She earned a yelp from the older, surprised that mei qi would be hugging her on this hour, even more surprised to know she would be awake at this time.

“Good morning,dadwon.” Mei Qi said with a groggy voice, evident that she just woke up.

“Good morning, mei mei.” Dawon replied back with a soft hum.

Dawon was pretty glad that mei qi had her eyes closed while she was hugging her, because of her face getting red.

In the end, dawon just concentrated with her cooking,not knowing that someone,or a group of people were watching them,trying their hardest to conceal their squeals.

After all,it’s a cute sight to see meiwon so alive early in the morning.

 

 

Prompt : Person B isn’t a very affectionate person, while Person A cherishes every moment they get with Person B. One day while Person A is cooking breakfast, Person B comes up and surprises A with a hug from behind. [credits to tumblr.]