One More Month... Until The Devil Visits Again

Error || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're a month ahead and Selection Day is coming closer. There's a lot more pressure on us now and you can notice that on everyone, because everyone's mood isn't the best. Including me and Ravi, but Ravi's mood is worse the most this time. And you can notice that on our inner demons aswell, because our demons are being fed by the negative emotions.

It's Saturday afternoon and we just finished lunch. I sat down in the library, because I am bored as heck. I don't wanna stay in my room to be honest, because it makes me bored even more. I took my Guide Book with me, because we must read the book. It's important to know everything, because we need to know for Selection Day.

It's a month away now, but we have to be fully prepared. Hades still can ban us to Zelos and not only because of us not being in the dining room at 6 PM, he still can ban us to Zelos when we don't stay loyal to our mate. Ravi is still in our room, because he wanted to take some rest. Well, I understand that. Ravi has had another fight with his inner demon and it was worse this time, because he was about to attack me with his pitch black eyes. And it took a lot of energy from Ravi, but we all have that.

''Taekwoon-ah!'' a voice yells and I startle, because I sank down in my thoughts. I roll my eyes and I close my Guide Book when I see Jonghyun and Key coming over and sit down at my table. It's clear that they hope that they can mate, because Ravi and I are like that too. We also hope that we can mate each other because of Hades' approval.

''Have you recently heard the alarm? The alarm that barely goes off?'' Key asks and I shake my head. I haven't heard anything. Let me tell you something about our alarm on Hades. We have an alarm on Hades and it goes off whenever someone tries to break in here. Only the black angels of the highest rank are allowed to check what is going on. For the other angels, we have to lock the door of our room and we have to stay in there until we get the sign that we can leave our rooms. We haven't had that yet, but I could be wrong though.

''That's weird, because we did hear it and Changmin didn't hear it either.'' Jonghyun says and I look at him with a surprised look. Are they making this up? Though I am sure that Jonghyun and Key will never make this up out of the blue.

~*~

I then hear some angels tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter